Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by rvdv
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I would be extremely happy to pay $500-$700 for a Flash Gordon upgraded sound set up. All this game needs is some
call outs and Queen music from the movie and it would be epic. I'm guessing a new board and speaker kit. Anyone who
feels the same way please chime in and maybe some Brainiac will take it on and take our money Please!

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from Iaintnobodydork:

I would be extremely happy to pay $500-$700 for a Flash Gordon upgraded sound set up. All this game needs is some
call outs and Queen music from the movie and it would be epic. I'm guessing a new board and speaker kit. Anyone who
feels the same way please chime in and maybe some Brainiac will take it on and take our money Please!

I don’t believe there is an audio solution which supports the Squawk & Talk sound board. Somebody would have to figure out how to decide the signals from the CPU.

However, there is already a sound mod for visual pinball, so there’s a start...

#3 4 years ago

YES! YES! YES! As far as I'm concerned the only XM radio channel needed is the FLASH GORDON CHANNEL! Seriously does
anybody remember listening to the movie on cassette back in the day?

#4 4 years ago

http://www.steflip.fr/index.php?file=Boutique&op=cat&catid=8 This one can add new sounds and the music on SD

#5 4 years ago

Are these still available? I would imagine there is a market for customizable sound boards for early solid states.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

Are these still available? I would imagine there is a market for customizable sound boards for early solid states.

WHOA. I had not seen this before!

#7 4 years ago

I checked on this as well. I see that it is a CPU and sound card. Not sure if I would like that unless I had a game with both boards dead. Has anyone bought one of these in the states? I would be curious to see how it performs and ease of use adding music and sound clips. Would really love someone to make a Bally replacement board, want to tweak my FG and Star Trek.
Mike

#8 4 years ago

Strange check out process. It looks like the only payment method is to send a check and there is no quote for shipping. We need Ksarcade or someone to buy a bunch of these and distribute in the US.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

Strange check out process. It looks like the only payment method is to send a check and there is no quote for shipping. We need Ksarcade or someone to buy a bunch of these and distribute in the US.

Gritty I would just contact directly and see if there is another way to pay and to get shipping costs. If you do it, please let us know how it goes. I would also ask for directions to setup the card to do something similar to the demo https://ru-clip.net/video/-vrVXZJYdh8/flash-gordon-pinball-sound-demo-of-the-nbii-board.html

Assume if you own the soundtrack/CD/mp3 you can make yours work the same.

Just waiting to find my FG machine and this will be the first thing I order.

#10 4 years ago

Got one of these in my Rolling Stones
The jukebox mode plays all my favorite songs when playing
Remember it’s Mono sound though
But great mod !!

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

I checked on this as well. I see that it is a CPU and sound card. Not sure if I would like that unless I had a game with both boards dead. Has anyone bought one of these in the states? I would be curious to see how it performs and ease of use adding music and sound clips. Would really love someone to make a Bally replacement board, want to tweak my FG and Star Trek.
Mike

Quoted from Gritty:

Just send bank transfer
Easy peasy

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from slghokie:

gritty I would just contact directly and see if there is another way to pay and to get shipping costs. If you do it, please let us know how it goes. I would also ask for directions to setup the card to do something similar to the demo https://ru-clip.net/video/-vrVXZJYdh8/flash-gordon-pinball-sound-demo-of-the-nbii-board.html
Assume if you own the soundtrack/CD/mp3 you can make yours work the same.
Just waiting to find my FG machine and this will be the first thing I order.

I just watched that demo. Not very much in the changes to the sound. Intro and exit only afterwards just standard sounds that the game makes already. Would love to see one with all the sounds changed. I guess I am leaning more towards the VP table that I saw earlier in this post. I want to be able to tweak everything.
Mike

#14 4 years ago

i wonder if Mark at Pinball mix could work with this.

#15 4 years ago

Easy to add songs
Sound is excellent
Board also has stereo option but not tried it

Play with both sounds ( game sounds & jukebox)or just songs all the time

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 7.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
3,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Berkeley Springs, WV
$ 179.00
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.00
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Other
Volcano Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-fg-sound-mod?hl=slghokie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.