Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Paragon4u
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paragon4u.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#15 5 years ago

There was one on Ebay a few months ago it was not fully working and playfield was worn more than this one. I offered the guy $2500 when it was at almost a week in and was at around $1000 on the bids, he told me he would think about it, in the final seconds of the auction someone paid just over $3700. With this being said you might consider going up on your offer or make a trade. I could have got one around 4 years ago in simular condition for $2000 or a trade for a Royal Rumble that was about 6 hr drive one way, at the time my Wife wanted me to keep the Royal Rumble I regretted doing this because the price of Fathom continues to rise , and I had never even played one, I had been to several pinball shows and no one had brought one to the shows I attended . I finally played one in San Francisco at Free Gold Watch and that was it the hunt was on and also realized why this game is worn to the bare wood , because you want to play again and again Fathom is arguably the best 80's pin . I was lucky enough to find one recently with a perfect back glass very nice cabinet appears to be original paint that is at least an 8 and the original playfield with all the art and rich colors I bought the next gen. playfield protector for it I will clean it up and enjoy the hell out of this thing. Oh the price was fair but it was not cheap and shipping was $560 you might want to factor that in.

#17 5 years ago

All in all that is what happened I found one working in nice original condition , they do come up but you will have to be lucky cause the one I got had over 150 people making offers after the deal was made with the seller I was quick and at the right place at the right time type of thing . Hang in there and happy hunting they did make 3400 of them so they are out there.

#18 5 years ago

Oops correction they produced 3500 Fathoms that's still great odds to compare they only made 369 williams Defenders.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

I just sold m Fathom with CPR GOLD, new BG and apron for 5500 if that helps you judge at all. The machine I sold was a restoration one so the cabinet was repainted and all. By no means was it a HEP resto but good nonetheless. After pending the sale I had a few offers to sell it for 5750 and 6k. The buyer for 5500 came through so it went for the 5500.

Man I wanted your Fathom , that would have been a good deal for me ,I already had one on the way it's nice but not as nice as the one you had , and now your saying it had a cpr gold playfield I would have felt better if it was a silver lol. Oh well I'm sure it made someone happy ....And from the photos looked Damm near high end restoration, I've seen others on here claiming that ,and they still did not look as good just my opinion .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paragon4u.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-fathom-16?tu=paragon4u and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.