4EA152CC-50DD-4EF4-A6D6-F89CDEB4B319 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1366 (resized).JPG
IMG_1360 (resized).JPG
20171008_162504 (resized).jpg
IMG_1359 (resized).png
IMG_1358 (resized).JPG
20171011_160157 (resized).jpg
IMG_1357 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Family Guy

Added: 2017-09-23 19:44:24 UTC • Ended: May 25th, 2019

Price

Wanted

Looking for a Family Guy. Any condition if the price is right.

Please let me know what you have. Thanks!!!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are MinusWorlds's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to MinusWorlds's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Boston, MA, US

#2 6 years ago

Bumping this thanks to Richard Cranium.

#3 6 years ago

Y'all starting to piss me off. Cash in hand. Literally in my hand right now, waiting for me to throw it at someone for a FG.

#4 6 years ago

Bump for Lois' cartoon fun bags

#5 6 years ago

What is fair price? Friend has nice one.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

What is fair price? Friend has nice one.

Depends on condition. Is it Scott's by chance? Where is it located?

#7 6 years ago

Victory shall be mine!

#8 6 years ago

Hope you find one soon! I’ll probably sell mine someday but definitely not ready yet. The breadth of callouts is amazing, I’m still hearing the occasional new call out 6 months later.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Hope you find one soon! I’ll probably sell mine someday but definitely not ready yet. The breadth of callouts is amazing, I’m still hearing the occasional new call out 6 months later.

Thanks Mike, appreciate that. I've been looking on and off for years. Every time I get close something happens.

1 week later
#10 6 years ago

Family Guy shall be mine!

#11 6 years ago

Best upper PF in the history of pinball IMO.

Excellent theme implementation.

Fantastic rule set.

One of the best call out packages I can think of.

Good luck!

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Best upper PF in the history of pinball IMO.
Excellent theme implementation.
Fantastic rule set.
One of the best call out packages I can think of.
Good luck!

Thanks dude! Been looking for a loooong time.

#13 6 years ago

IMG_1357 (resized).JPGIMG_1357 (resized).JPG

#14 6 years ago

hahaha the moose is one of the best side gag cutaways in the show!

#15 6 years ago

Man in car: What exactly is moose stuff?
Moose: Ya know, moose stuff.
Man in car, with shifty eyes: Get in.

That's funny stuff

Anyways, are FG pins really that hard to find now?

#16 6 years ago

Free bump for finding a nice minty one...

20171011_160157 (resized).jpg20171011_160157 (resized).jpg

#17 6 years ago

Hands down best callout ever for starting a multiplayer game!

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Man in car: What exactly is moose stuff?
Moose: Ya know, moose stuff.
Man in car, with shifty eyes: Get in.
That's funny stuff
Anyways, are FG pins really that hard to find now?

Classic. For me, yes. There was a time when I offered an LOTRLE and still couldn't pry one loose. I will get one. I have the same topper that kidchrisso has and two PF's. One being cleared by Kruzman now. Lol. So yeah, I'm kind of all in.

IMG_1358 (resized).JPGIMG_1358 (resized).JPG

#19 6 years ago

You gotta do the blue powdercoat to match!

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

You gotta do the blue powdercoat to match!

Oh I will def do some powder...

IMG_1359 (resized).pngIMG_1359 (resized).png

#21 6 years ago

Sorry but just bought one! From Florida. Drove 5 and 1/2 hours each way and it was totally worth it. I love it! So hilarious...plus great gameplay.

Good luck with your search: they are out there!

20171008_162504 (resized).jpg20171008_162504 (resized).jpg

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Dbaum88:

Sorry but just bought one! From Florida. Drove 5 and 1/2 hours each way and it was totally worth it. I love it! So hilarious...plus great gameplay.

Ha! I was going to inquire about that one. It looks nice. Glad it went to a good home, enjoy!!!

IMG_1360 (resized).JPGIMG_1360 (resized).JPG

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Dbaum88:

Can I come play your Class of 1812 and now your FG? Why are you not on the AH2H location? You're like the one location that's close enough for me to actually make it to.

Sorry MinusWorlds consider it a free bump. I was actually in Cali when you're other deal went shady and I was going to try to help you out but, before I could it got weird...

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Can I come play your Class of 1812 and now your FG? Why are you not on the AH2H location? You're like the one location that's close enough for me to actually make it to.
Sorry minusworlds consider it a free bump. I was actually in Cali when you're other deal went shady and I was going to try to help you out but, before I could it got weird...

I'm the backup. Will be hosting on the 26th I think. You are always welcome to play, any time. PM me. Class of 1812 needs a new sound board but Family Guy and many others ready to go! Especially Rocky and Bullwinkle!

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Sorry minusworlds consider it a free bump. I was actually in Cali when you're other deal went shady and I was going to try to help you out but, before I could it got weird...

Thanks I appreciate that. That dude was either an amazingly arrogant SOB or a weirdo. Either way I'm glad I don't have his game. I'll find one and I don't want any stank attached to it.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Ha! I was going to inquire about that one. It looks nice. Glad it went to a good home, enjoy!!!

Wow..I felt guilty for posting but with that great attitude you are bound to get a Family Guy soon! If u are ever in Atlanta, come try it out....thanks and good luck!!

#27 6 years ago

It was a tough find...... I had to pay 5500 for my HUO one that was bone stock when I bought it. Even routed seem to be 4500 plus. I know there one up in NY where he is original owner and full chrome kit with chrome coin door and only the best stuff on.. he wont budge off 6500. And another that is perfect less than 200 plays, bone stock and I know who the original owner was but thats 6k or he wont sell also.

Be prepaired to pay a $$$$ premium on a perfect one of this low production game.

#28 6 years ago

Must suck to not have a FG *bump*

"Peter, I'm not wearing panties"

"Don't worry Lois, we can always throw that chair out"

(Actual FG call out BTW)

#29 6 years ago

I got lucky then: $4500 for one in excellent (if not perfect) condition.

#30 6 years ago

Need to raise funds for that AMAZING JJPOTC? Sell me your FG. Let's do this.

IMG_1366 (resized).JPGIMG_1366 (resized).JPG

#31 6 years ago

Just seen a NIB one on the classifieds for 5900 . I would scarf that one up even with the drive.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Just seen a NIB one on the classifieds for 5900 . I would scarf that one up even with the drive.

Thank you. Thank you. Sent him a mssg! Fingers crossed.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Thank you. Thank you. Sent him a mssg! Fingers crossed.

I hope that works out for you, a NIB Family Guy would be awesome

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I hope that works out for you, a NIB Family Guy would be awesome

Thanks man. It's not NIB but it's never been played. It was taken out of the box supposedly and put on the showroom floor. To me, it's all about condition but I'm not paying a premium above CQ because it was supposedly never played. Time will tell. Thank you again.

#35 6 years ago

Brian - Ive had a full life, licked my share of peanut butter...

Stewie - You...you...uh..you're doing...gooood....

Chris - Oh no, somenody peed in my underwear!

Bump!

#36 6 years ago

Any luck?

#37 6 years ago

Had some tempting offers but nothing yet.

#38 6 years ago

Didnt you get the one for 5900 ?

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Didnt you get the one for 5900 ?

Nope. He wasn’t negotiable and I just can’t see paying a large premium for new out of box. A great fit for some, but not me.

#40 6 years ago

Honestly..... If it would have been close, i would have . Paid 5500 for my HUO and it has one small flaw in cab.

#41 6 years ago

I paid 5300 for mine HUO in low play mint condition. Reality is they’re hard to find. Looked for quite awhile for mine before accepting the fact that in the right condition it’s now a 5k plus game.

#42 6 years ago

Agreed. With shipping tho it was $6300. Killed it for me. IMO once it’s outta the box it basically a condition game. Plus decals are readily available and I have a Kruzman PF on the way so I’m okay with some wear here and there.

#43 6 years ago

I'm not price pumping

FG is NOT a $6300 game

But damn.

When I look @ Star Wars Premium & its ludicrous price I cant help but to feel good about owning FG for far less.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is whatever you end up paying... odds are, its worth it.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I'm not price pumping
FG is NOT a $6300 game
But damn.
When I look @ Star Wars Premium & its ludicrous price I cant help but to feel good about owning FG for far less.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is whatever you end up paying... odds are, its worth it.

Yeah totally agreed there. I have a lead on a nice HUO one. Prob won’t get it haha. Fucking game is ellusive. Ellusive I tell you!

4EA152CC-50DD-4EF4-A6D6-F89CDEB4B319 (resized).jpeg4EA152CC-50DD-4EF4-A6D6-F89CDEB4B319 (resized).jpeg

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Agreed. With shipping tho it was $6300. Killed it for me. IMO once it’s outta the box it basically a condition game. Plus decals are readily available and I have a Kruzman PF on the way so I’m okay with some wear here and there.

If your getting a playfield and decals, then just order the plastics, trans, and a few toys and buy a Shrek to convert...

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

If your getting a playfield and decals, then just order the plastics, trans, and a few toys and buy a Shrek to convert...

Now you’re talking!

A2442463-BC4C-4054-9DB3-1C71BBFE2717 (resized).jpegA2442463-BC4C-4054-9DB3-1C71BBFE2717 (resized).jpeg

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I’ve always wondered about that. I temporarily loaded the Shrek code on my FGY and it was hilarious.

#48 6 years ago

If you have a CC playfield and want to decal a cabinet I'd consider selling my routed one. Not sure it would be worth it with shipping though.

1 week later
#49 6 years ago

So this happened...

9E955CC6-2E04-4574-A359-E8E4FF75A0D1 (resized).jpeg9E955CC6-2E04-4574-A359-E8E4FF75A0D1 (resized).jpeg

89E3A9BD-056A-4DDC-9019-F2AC897BBDDD (resized).jpeg89E3A9BD-056A-4DDC-9019-F2AC897BBDDD (resized).jpeg

#50 6 years ago

How much you want for it?

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-family-guy-9/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.