• 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by hoby1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8D483842-7BC8-4579-B913-291955BCDA8F (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

wanted

Wanted: Family Guy

Added: July 17th, 2018 Re-listed: 2 times (October 9th, 2018) Ended: December 1st, 2018

Price

Wanted

Item description

Looking For a Documented Mint HUO FG for my collection. ( manuals still staples in or present, no wear or scratch's ) Sold mine and now i am looking to get back in my collection.

LMK Allen

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Allentown, PA, US

Seller insights

These are hoby1's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to hoby1's stats page

#2 3 years ago

I got a nice one in st. louis, but one side of cabinet graphic has some damage. nothing a $250 decal wouldn't fix though.

#3 3 years ago

This is a tough game to find in mint condition. The pf's are susceptible to wear in certain areas

#4 3 years ago

Still looking.

#5 3 years ago

There are several in the Midwest, just from looking over Craigslist and Pinside ads. One near Detroit, two near St. Louis, one in Evansville, one near Lexington and I might be forgetting another one or two around Ohio. Everyone asks $5k but that's where they'll sit. They'll probably eventually sell at that price, but over the past year, they don't tend to move until they get under $4,500. There was one on Pinside recently in Iowa that sat for a week or two even when he lowered it to $3,800-ish.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

There are several in the Midwest, just from looking over Craigslist and Pinside ads. One near Detroit, two near St. Louis, one in Evansville, one near Lexington and I might be forgetting another one or two around Ohio. Everyone asks $5k but that's where they'll sit. They'll probably eventually sell at that price, but over the past year, they don't tend to move until they get under $4,500. There was one on Pinside recently in Iowa that sat for a week or two even when he lowered it to $3,800-ish.

Not sure if we are talking about the same quality. Sold my last one in 1 day for 5200. Had multiple folks wanting it too

#7 3 years ago

I'm sure you can get that for the game. I'm also saying each of the listings mentioned have been sitting for a few weeks now. $5k isn't a "sell it fast" price for Family Guy. Will it sell at that price? Eventually.

#8 3 years ago

Mint FG is typically 5k. Minimum

#9 3 years ago

Here is pics of the one I just sold

ebay.com link: Stern FAMILY GUY Modern Classic Arcade Pinball Machine

The seller is a stand up dude

#10 3 years ago

I have one in Flawless condition just outside of Cleveland, OH.

I am the original owner, and still have the purchase receipt.

It was the first NIB I ever purchased after my apartment burned to the ground in 2007.

I’d potentially entertain a sale/trade as it doesn’t get much play, although it does hold sentimental value.

PM me to discuss it.

8D483842-7BC8-4579-B913-291955BCDA8F (resized).jpeg
#11 3 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Here is pics of the one I just sold
ebay.com link » Stern Family Guy Modern Classic Arcade Pinball Machine
The seller is a stand up dude

$5,200 before or after ebay fees? Before, and you're taking home about $4,600 after fees. After, and that's about fair for a decent machine. Again, it's not unreasonable to think that mid 4's would get a solid Family Guy. Probably not HUO, but my original comment was saying Family Guy's are out there and ready to be bought at less than the usual $5k price point. Other than art/insert wear what parts are commonly worn on less than collector quality Family Guy's?

#12 3 years ago

5200 straight cash..... He put it on ebay

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside