• 13 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mrclean
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DC09DEA2-4BCC-43B9-B611-7AF838302DDC.gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Elvira's House of Horrors (Limited Edition) NIB

Added: 2020-10-31 20:44:55 UTC • Ended: November 13th, 2020

Price

Wanted

Looking to purchase NIB EHOHLE. Must be Limited Edition... not looking for premium. Shipping is fine, please PM me & let me know if you have one available, THANKS!

NIB stands for New In Box.... although one would think with Elvira, it's not Nice Incredible Boobs.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are mrclean's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to mrclean's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Long Island, NY, US

#2 3 years ago

I have seen her boobs and they are incredible. GLW your hunt.

#3 3 years ago

Halloween might be over but I’m still looking for Elvira! Any one have a lead on a NIB Elvira House of Horrors Limited Edition please PM me!

DC09DEA2-4BCC-43B9-B611-7AF838302DDC.gifDC09DEA2-4BCC-43B9-B611-7AF838302DDC.gif
#4 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Halloween might be over but I’m still looking for Elvira! Any one have a lead on a NIB Elvira House of Horrors Limited Edition please PM me![quoted image]

there's a NIB one on EBAY right now. big bucks though

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

there's a NIB one on EBAY right now. big bucks though

Thanks for the heads up are you referring to the Signature Edition aka SE on eBay? If so one is on here for 10k less lol... Limited Edition / LE is the one I’m seeking. Which MSRP was $9599.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Thanks for the heads up are you referring to the Signature Edition aka SE on eBay? If so one is on here for 10k less lol... Limited Edition / LE is the one I’m seeking. Which MSRP was $9599.

my bad- i thought there were only two versions

#7 3 years ago

They "sold out" pretty quick so if you find one it will be someone sitting on it to make bucks on it.

I know one of these people but they plan on hanging onto it to see how crazy prices get.

#8 3 years ago

Agreed. You are unlikely to find a NIB LE for anywhere close to MSRP. Most also paid tax and will want a decent premium on top of that.

I would pick a number you are willing to pay and put an offer out. Those that hold NIBs for an extended period of time aren’t going to look for buyers; they expect buyers to seek them out.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

They "sold out" pretty quick so if you find one it will be someone sitting on it to make bucks on it.
I know one of these people but they plan on hanging onto it to see how crazy prices get.

The thing is this... So many amazing tables on the horizon people unload titles for other games. If the rumor mill is partially true I might also be swayed. Where it stands right now with whats currently available I want this game pretty bad (along with many other titles). I've personally never bought a NIB game, wanted this one to be the NIB cherry popper. Something about this game is really luring me in, and it's not just Elvira's big heart... & that was prior to it climbing the pinside ranks.

Quoted from jfh:

Agreed. You are unlikely to find a NIB LE for anywhere close to MSRP. Most also paid tax and will want a decent premium on top of that.
I would pick a number you are willing to pay and put an offer out. Those that hold NIBs for an extended period of time aren’t going to look for buyers; they expect buyers to seek them out.

I totally understand, still hopeful someone has one that is fair on it that's all. I've seen lots of pinsiders on both ends of the spectrum for various other titles. Some try to capitalize deeply and some pass along a great deal to another collector / community member. Again nothing wrong with that as it's their game they can price whatever it is they have accordingly. If the right deal for me on this game comes along I'm in!

#10 3 years ago

Good luck with your quest. I love the art package on the LE and think it’s so much better than that on the Premium.

#11 3 years ago

Hi, I have a Ehoh le new in box, I was holding it for a back up, also have an extra topper to go with it, if your interested make me an offer ,believe we are both in Long Island,
Ty
Randy
516-510-6211

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Good luck with your quest. I love the art package on the LE and think it’s so much better than that on the Premium.

I agree which is one of the reasons I’m seeking out an LE. The blood armor is a really nice touch.

Quoted from rapidraw:

Hi, I have a Ehoh le new in box, I was holding it for a back up,

Sent a PM in return. Back up ?! Whoa

#13 3 years ago

Spoke to Randy, made an offer which he's thinking about it....However until a deal happens I'm still looking for a NIB Elvira HOH Limited Edition. Got one please PM me, thanks!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-elvira-s-house-of-horrors-limited-edition-nib- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.