(Topic ID: 326473)

Wanted: Elvira's House of Horrors (40th anniversary edition)

By V8haha

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by V8haha
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dream (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Elvira's House of Horrors (40th anniversary edition)

Added: 2022-10-18 17:46:45 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (November 30th, 2022) • Ended: January 11th, 2023

Price

Wanted

New budget
I’m ready to buy today!

Looking for an Elvira house of horrors 40th

Willing to pay no more then now $18,500

If anyone is willing to sell please let me know.

If you think my budget is to low i respect your opinion.

If it works great if not that’s fine but maybe it will be a good fit for someone.

Located in Frisco Co an hour outside of Denver

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are V8haha's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to V8haha's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Frisco, CO, US

#2 1 year ago

Bump bump bump!

#3 1 year ago

Finding one won't be an issue, but your price might be. Good luck regardless.

#4 1 year ago

Your price point seems to better fit the LE model if you're not too hung up on the specific edition.

#5 1 year ago
dream (resized).jpgdream (resized).jpg
#6 1 year ago

This price point the op is looking for can absolutely be obtained if you catch the right dealer finally willing to let’m fly! I just missed two at $17k NIB out west, 100% verified sales so it is possible!

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

This price point the op is looking for can absolutely be obtained if you catch the right dealer finally willing to let’m fly! I just missed two at $17k NIB out west, 100% verified sales so it is possible!

They left money on the table, the fact that they sold in minutes is an easy indicator.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

They left money on the table, the fact that they sold in minutes is an easy indicator.

They actually did not sell in minutes, I was just late in hearing about them. So my understanding was that both were up for sale at $20k then kept dropping $1k at a time until they each finally sold.

#9 1 year ago

I see a lot of NIB listed at 20 for months and not moving. Maybe i won’t find one maybe i will but to say my budget of $17,500 for a pinball machine is to low is comical in itself. How did we get here haha.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-elvira-s-house-of-horrors-40th-anniversary-edition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.