Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Pbpins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I know its a longshot but, if anyone has a nice set of EATPM ramps for sale please shoot me a pm.

Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

Monday Bump

#3 9 years ago

someone here posted repros for sale a couple days ago. Did you check Starship Fantasy?

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

someone here posted repros for sale a couple days ago. Did you check Starship Fantasy?

These were supposed to be coming out soon from Starship Fantasy/Pinball Inc, but they don't have them on the website.

#5 9 years ago

I sent you a pm. I have a full set, but wasn't really looking to sell them, but then again they are just sitting in storage now...

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

I did respond to the last thread but they had already been sold

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

I sent you a pm. I have a full set, but wasn't really looking to sell them, but then again they are just sitting in storage now...

Thanks, sent you an email.

#8 9 years ago

Still on the hunt bump!

#9 9 years ago

I can feel it this is gonna be the Bump that pans out...

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

I can feel it this is gonna be the Bump that pans out...

Maybe not but....Saturday bump!

#11 9 years ago

Lunch bump

#12 9 years ago

I have a set. Brand new with stickers. Expensive though. Paid 425 to have shipped and now they're just sitting in plastic because I sold my Eatpm.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

I have a set. Brand new with stickers. Expensive though. Paid 425 to have shipped and now they're just sitting in plastic because I sold my Eatpm.

Pm sent

#14 9 years ago

Thanks to a tip I just found out Ministy of Pinball had them in stock. Never ordered from them before but I hope it goes well.

Thanks for all the responses!

#15 9 years ago

I've got a set for $325 if anyone needs them.

1 month later
#16 8 years ago

These are still available, buyer passed it found others I guess?

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Thanks to a tip I just found out Ministy of Pinball had them in stock. Never ordered from them before but I hope it goes well.
Thanks for all the responses!

Sorry about that but that's what I paid too. I have a set avaiable for 325 as well

#18 8 years ago

Where were all these when I ws looking? talked to Starship at Zapcon and they have some new ones available as well!

I got my set from Ministry, they look fantastic! Moderators you can close this thread, I found my ramps.

#19 8 years ago

No problem. For those who have asked, the $325 includes shipping on the east coast and as far west as Chicago area, any further and I will have to pass on cost as the box required to ship safely is large.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-eatmp-ramps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.