IMG_6306 (resized).jpg
IMG_6305 (resized).jpg
IMG_6304 (resized).jpg
IMG_6303 (resized).jpg
IMG_6302 (resized).jpg
IMG_6301 (resized).jpg
IMG_6300 (resized).jpg
IMG_6299 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ibis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#2 3 years ago

Hi VM, I have a Earthshaker Ive been thinking of letting go. It is restored with cabinet decals, new plastics, new ramps, everything new on the top side, new legs. The BG has some flaking but its not bad. Plays super fast but can be slowed down a tad if the back leg levelers were lowered about a half inch. Id be happy to send you some pictures if you'd like. My cell is 863-860-6706 and my name is Leon. Ive been in the hobby now almost 20 years. I am leaving to Orlando tonight for a pinball event at The Pinball Lounge so if I can't get you pics today I will certainly do so tomorrow.

Take care,
Leon

#4 3 years ago

There is some scratching on the inside of the cabinet and on the inside of the head - the right ramp rubbed on the inside, and the lift channel on the BG rubbed on the inside portion of the head. But overall the cabinet is very nice. The legs have the metal cabinet protectors that go on the cabinet but they slightly wrinkled the cab decals anyway. Playfield was airbrushed and clear coated, plays very fast and looks clean. I did have some bleed through on some of the insert art as pictured but its minor considering how the entire play field was in the beginning. By all means I am not selling this as a 'mint' condition game, it has flaws and such as sated but is overall an extremely nice example. It does NOT have the sinking building mod. All new plastics, ramps and topside hardware so everything is shiny. I can take pics of the boards if you like, and any of areas of concern too. Just let me know what you think.

IMG_6290 (resized).jpgIMG_6290 (resized).jpgIMG_6291 (resized).jpgIMG_6291 (resized).jpgIMG_6292 (resized).jpgIMG_6292 (resized).jpgIMG_6293 (resized).jpgIMG_6293 (resized).jpgIMG_6294 (resized).jpgIMG_6294 (resized).jpgIMG_6295 (resized).jpgIMG_6295 (resized).jpgIMG_6296 (resized).jpgIMG_6296 (resized).jpgIMG_6297 (resized).jpgIMG_6297 (resized).jpgIMG_6298 (resized).jpgIMG_6298 (resized).jpgIMG_6299 (resized).jpgIMG_6299 (resized).jpgIMG_6300 (resized).jpgIMG_6300 (resized).jpgIMG_6301 (resized).jpgIMG_6301 (resized).jpgIMG_6302 (resized).jpgIMG_6302 (resized).jpgIMG_6303 (resized).jpgIMG_6303 (resized).jpgIMG_6304 (resized).jpgIMG_6304 (resized).jpgIMG_6305 (resized).jpgIMG_6305 (resized).jpgIMG_6306 (resized).jpgIMG_6306 (resized).jpgIMG_6307 (resized).jpgIMG_6307 (resized).jpgIMG_6308 (resized).jpgIMG_6308 (resized).jpg

#6 3 years ago

I totally forgot until I opened the back box that the interconnect board is new. Here is the BB pics, if you need a specific pic just let me know.

IMG_6315 (resized).jpgIMG_6315 (resized).jpgIMG_6316 (resized).jpgIMG_6316 (resized).jpgIMG_6317 (resized).jpgIMG_6317 (resized).jpgIMG_6318 (resized).jpgIMG_6318 (resized).jpgIMG_6319 (resized).jpgIMG_6319 (resized).jpgIMG_6320 (resized).jpgIMG_6320 (resized).jpg
#12 3 years ago

I have about 1000 pics of the restoration and looked for board pics and couldnt find any. It is a total pain to remove them but I understand wanting to know if there are any major hacks. To the best of my memory there was nothing sinister. Also I finished this restoration about three years ago and it has been through many hours of playing by friends and family since then. Never had an issue with the boards thankfully! Actually the best thing I did was buy a new interconnect for it, the originals are usually cooked. I can take a video for sure, let me figure out how to play and shoot the video and Ill post it.

#15 3 years ago

I took this to show the boot up. I also took off the glass in case I could not make a certain shot to show all the play field mechs worked, so its loud because of that. You can also really hear the shaker motor because the glass is off too. I also have the volume down a tad. Luckily I got a multi ball. It could use apron cards, I never made those but other than that it comes with a manual too.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ibis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-earthshaker-16?tu=ibis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.