(Topic ID: 140612)

Wanted: DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Jean-Luc-Picard

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 230 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by RyanStl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20151022_155514.jpg
    doctor_who_7.jpg
    Doctor_who_1.jpg
    decal.jpg
    sg2.jpg
    sg1.jpg
    PART_1445493545970_.IMG_20151021_225738.jpg
    PART_1445493454334_.IMG_20151021_225654.jpg
    PART_1445493318840_.IMG_20151021_225357.jpg
    PART_1445493233327_.IMG_20151021_225307.jpg
    PART_1445493181121_.IMG_20151021_225236.jpg
    PART_1445493152166_.IMG_20151021_225201.jpg
    PART_1445493109352_.IMG_20151021_225109.jpg
    20151017_141405.jpg
    20151016_161929.jpg
    Dylans_Dr_Who_341.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jean-luc-picard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Featured Ad

Added: 2015-10-04 01:45:46 UTC • Ended: November 6th, 2015

Price

Wanted

Will pay shipping for Pilot Air - Port to Port... if it is a good deal I will consider door to door shipping. If it is driving distance I am more willing to budge on price.

Must have a clean PF. "NO" Insert damage. As in, no lifted inserts, chipped, worn, cracked, wood exposed etc. Plastics and ramps need to be in good shape. Everything must work no ridicules hacks. Cabinet I am more relaxed with. But more color the better.

$2k-$3.5k range. Price is determined by various variables.

Item photos

drw_bg_1.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Jean-Luc-Picard's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Jean-Luc-Picard's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Northern California, CA, US

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Great game! I LOVE mine. You seem to like the same kind of sci-fi games I do

We have good taste Thus why I have always liked you.

#6 8 years ago

EXTERMINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok.gifok.gif

#7 8 years ago

ineed.jpgineed.jpg

#11 8 years ago

Still searching for the Doctor. ..

#13 8 years ago

I just bought a colorDMD for it. So, now I just need to find the doctor lol I may add a pinsound when I find a machine. I got hooked on more of the newer doctors and it would be neat to toggle from the original and the new doctors.

#17 8 years ago

yep, still looking. I had several offers but they all have worn inserts or board issues. I really am after a DW with:

1. No problems
    2. CLEAN playfield. NO raised or damaged inserts. Plastics need to be in good condition. No missing/destroyed etc.
    3. No major gouges and major damage on cabinet. More color on the cabinet the better but not a deal breaker.
    4. If not in Northern California or Parts of Nevada. Need to ship. Rather go with Pilot Air but if it is a good deal I can pick a door-door shipper.

#20 8 years ago

Just in case all the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wont be enough. I just plunked down the $10 for a featured Wanted Listing....
    Also to prove, I am pretty damn serious. I need me a Doctor. But not just any doctor.... A good Doctor....

#21 8 years ago

Ok.... I am confused. I thought my purchased listing is supposed to make the listing a highlighted color? What a rip off lol.

#23 8 years ago

Sent an email to pinside. Hope they make my exclamation marks really stand out and get my upgrades working.
    My color DMD arrived today. lol But I dont even have a DW yet. so... Need to find me a doctor soon!

#24 8 years ago

Woot! Robin fixed the Ad. Its now pink

#26 8 years ago

Added some additional information.

#29 8 years ago

Called, cool dude. But wont ship. He was asking $2.7k for what sounds like in extremely mint condition.

#31 8 years ago
    Quoted from GRB1959:

If you really want the pin offer him a little more than his asking price, say $2.8 - $3K-ish, and tell him that you will arrange for and pay for door-to-door shipping. That will get you close to $3.2 - $3.4K, but it may push him over the edge to accept your offer if he is not getting any local interest.
    Also, get good high resolution photos of the pin prior to committing.
    Gord

Sound's like he is traumatized by a bad experience. However, he did toy with the idea if the shipping service can crate/pallet it for him. But, I dont know of any that offer that service. NAVL is legs on only right? That's why I like Pilot Air Port/Port it's all on crates.

#38 8 years ago
    Quoted from lb1:

If you are really motivated, you could look for a trustworthy pinsider who's not too far away from the seller and is willing to check it out and possibly pick it up and help ship it to you.

I did think about that, but... Not sure I want to have that many chefs in the kitchen.

Quoted from dgoett:

The crappy sound kill this game for me. The flow and shots are decent but the terrible scratchy sounds it emits makes me want to stab out my eardrums.
    Maybe someday they will make a replacement sound package like they did for TZ and T2. Those rocked at TPF earlier this year. Never had a more fun game of T2 before. Perhaps I could enjoy the game if they did.
    Am I the only one the sound grates on instantly?

Already plan on adding the Pinsound board. I will redo/remaster it.

#44 8 years ago
    Quoted from donjagra:

Hahaha, the sound is spot on the tv show.

YEah, I personally think the audio is great in this game. When I mentioned pinSoundboard it was just so I can toggle from original doctors to modern doctors. That way I can enjoy them all based on my mooooood.

If I could find one in California... That is really the best bet. But, will still ship for a good doctor.

#45 8 years ago
    Quoted from donjagra:

The Doctor is a great game and it fits with my sci-fi bug.

I would sell my City Of God or my Bad Cats to make room for that

As well... I am more inclined to [ship] with an experienced pinsider. One who can pallet a pin and so on. For a long distance shipment, I may avoid inexperienced individuals.

#47 8 years ago

Come on California/Nevada... Where are your Doctors....

Would love to buy local if possible....

#55 8 years ago
    Quoted from bbaker2824:

I'm a huge fan also. I would never go by Ebay prices to value a machine though. They are always inflated. .. although for $4+k mine would be for sale. .. maybe they are worth that much. Lol. Ok.. maybe not.
    I'm also surprised you haven't found a good one yet. Most of them I see are pretty beat up though.

Seems DW has issues with Inserts in comparison to other machines. I think it gets a lot of air balls? This has been one of the major conflicts. But, I may just pull the plunger.

#59 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

One maybe available here in Houston.

How are the inserts?

#60 8 years ago

I can also toss in an El Dorado: City OF Gold if for some crazy chance the seller is after one.

I am also willing to sell my soul for a DW with no insert damage.

#63 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I played it well over 3 months ago. He is just getting back from a business trip. I had passed the thread to him earlier today.

If:

1. Inserts are good, NO wear on the PF. everything checks out in terms of condition and mechanically.
    2. Priced realistically
    3. Has experience shipping pins and know how to pallet a pin.

= Sold

#65 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think the music sounds great. The voices sound like they were recording over a telephone though.

The voices are just distortions from a temporal displacement. They are talking from a different timeline. As it may sound like I am kidding. I am not Many times the doctor talks from the tardis to another timeline and the deeper he is the more distorted it sounds. However, later in his timeline they have better temporal "cell" services and it sounds better. But this game was made before that part of the doctors timeline.

That said... Anyone got an extra Tardis so I can jump ahead and own the damn thing

#67 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Alright, admit it, you literally just watched the old episode from the 70's the Three Doctors didn't you?

nope. I am just a nerd

But I did in fact re-watch the 3 doctors maybe remake today-- the inspiration of that same episode. Where they contemplate the end of the daleks. So I am a bit amazed.... Are you sure you are not a time lord..... WHAT IS YOUR NAME! DOCTOR!!!!

I have not seen the 70's version. But the doctor can not visit his own timeline. Unless.......

I NEED A DOCTOR!!!I NEED A DOCTOR!!!

#72 8 years ago

Pilot Air requires pins to be on a pallet and dropped off at the port. I used them 2 times and I was very happy with the customer support and the pins safety. However, since it is a "collectible" the insurance wont cover it.

#73 8 years ago

I had an arranged time to buy a Cocktail Pin today after confirming he will hold it for me for today. We had a time, day, price all confirmed. Would be 1+ hr drive each way. I had my hydraulic lift in the truck and ready to drive... Called to let him know I am on my way as I said I would. And the douche bag tells me he sold it last night. Very upset.... Someone make me happy by selling me a clean doctor.

#75 8 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

I tried calling them one and they said that they will only accept business accounts. How did you get past that?

Strange, never had that come up. http://www.pilotdelivers.com/

#77 8 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Try Ebay. There is 4 "Doctor Who's" listed right now.. Go for it..

3.8k is my max and I will feel guilty but will do it for a CLEAN doctor. ALL the doctors on ebay are over priced, and most not even that nice.

However... The main thing... CLEAN.... Needs to be CLEAN!!!! but that is not a $4.5k price tag

#79 8 years ago

waiting...................

waiting.gifwaiting.gif

#85 8 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

I agree. Go play pinball while i play this.

That isn't the one you offered to sell me is it? Never saw photos

#86 8 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Wasn't your max $3500 a few days ago? Patience, Daniel san. Do not overpay.

I wont over pay

Quoted from MrBellMan:

With all this "waiting", one can only assume you have no other games to play?
    Come on by bro! Lets play and take your mind off that new DW that's obviously going to be yours soon enough!

NorCalRealtor and I will take you up on that offer Just let him or me know and we can toss a few beers and roll a few balls.

I really hate the translite on DW. The first thing I did when I bought mine was change to the alternate translite.

I will put your face on the translite if it helps me find one

#88 8 years ago

That would be even worse, owwwww.

I can photoshop some booobs on you if that helps

#92 8 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

But none of the Altermate trans make use of the light show behind it. Major mistake in my opinion.

I illustrated a shadow translite that uses "shadows" behind the translite, I did not want to sell it as you know who already capitalized that theme lol. I may make a new one when I get a DW. However, I personally like the DW translite so I would only do this to swap out from time to time for fun and would only sell it from friend to friend basis..

#94 8 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

I have a DW I picked up a few years ago. Working but I haven't got a chance to go through it/shop it out yet. I think the inserts are in nice condition and I bought the moving Dalek Head mod that I plan to install when it's time turns up in the resto/shopping queue.
    Will be for sale once done. Located in MA

Please tell me more PM me with more details.

#96 8 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

I guess you saw this one. It was posted and sold on same day.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/archive/26008

Yep, he sold it to his friend. Talked to him. However looks like different photos so I could be wrong. NAVL for example will not move a pin from a basement and that was one of the issues.

#101 8 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

There is one listed this morning on Mr pinball I think its in NJ
    $2795

Yep, already called him. He doesn't want to ship.

#107 8 years ago
    Quoted from krivoap:

LOL - we constantly seam to have this discussion with our home arcade about collecting vs hoarding. We've never let a pinball machine go yet, but have thought about it. We have however sold some of arcades though.
    Also, we love our DW, and yes, it's a keeper. Was the first pin we bought together as a family.

If I find a good doctor. I certainly will never sell it.

The scary part, I dont even have the machine yet and I am already buying DW stuff for the Arcade.
    door.jpgdoor.jpg
    lamp.jpglamp.jpg
    12 inches tall12 inches tall

#109 8 years ago

hes pretty detailed. forehead lights up as well.

detail.jpgdetail.jpg

#111 8 years ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Nobody should ever sell a Black Knight, there is WAY TOO MUCH pinball history in that machine.
    Names aside of course.
    BTW, love the Tardis lamp.
    Combination of the toy+painting converted.
    Wonderful.

The tardis opens up as well. Great place to hide stuff.

#112 8 years ago

However, it is much smaller inside lol inside.jpginside.jpg

#115 8 years ago

Hmm, 8 days and no luck...

#124 8 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Doctor Who, 1992 Bally: 2795.00
    Mint condition. I sold this game to one of my customers back in 1999 where it remained until now, family is moving so I took it back to sell. I would keep this for myself but just don't like the title. This is the best Doctor Who I have seen in years. Perfect bright unmolested cabinet with bright colors and absolutely zero fade. Crisp playfield top and bottom, matching number board set, plays 100% and needs nothing. Maybe not the most popular title but if someone is looking for a WPC series pin that is in mint condition plug and play this is it. $2795 cash and carry, located in Bergen County, NJ.
    Doug, Phone: 201-615-9463
    Bergen County, New Jersey

This ad was posted several times on this thread. Already called him, wont ship. He did toy with the idea "if" a company would come, move, crate and ship. However, he said he already has local interest and would rather not deal with a shipper.

#126 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBellMan:

Maybe a Pinside member can go get it for you and they can ship it. We used to do that back in the RGP days for one another! Good luck either way!

Wish I had friends in NJ

#131 8 years ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

If the guy REALLY wants the machine, fly, pick up, and ship yourself, or alternatively drive back (generally unfeasible)

I think I will need a Tardis to make that happen. That would be a 6,000+ MILE ROUND TRIP! lol

#132 8 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

Good luck with the search, am looking for one down under.
    I just finished the whomobile mods for it, now need the game, but when you get one check these out
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/doctor-who-whomobile-mod
    https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=swinkswho%3F&sort=newest

Those look really great But I think I need to slow down on buying mods for DW till I get one lol.

#134 8 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

agree, they are not going anywhere, will be there available for a long while
    When I teamed up with a local to design the whomobile he had the color dmd in it and it was sweet - a must for this game, was very impressed

Just received the colorDMD in the mail for my future DR. That makes it my 8th color DMD lol.

#136 8 years ago
    Quoted from RoyF:

Would be great to see some video of the colorDMD in a Doctor Who. Does any video exist?

HMMM.... By posting these..... Am I reducing my chance of buying one? As in, a seller will keep it.... Bollocks!!!!

#137 8 years ago

Did I mentioned I would throw in an El Dorado: City Of Gold for $750... less than what I bought it for (3) years ago. Since then I/blownfuse made lots of improvements, he also did a TON of s80 fail-proof mods to the boards and I added all "retro warm" LED's, power ball, interactive lights in backglass, leg protectors, etc. I told him and myself I would never sell it, but if it helps me find a doctor. The City Of Gold and Steve will understand.

#140 8 years ago

Well a Pinsider in CA offered $4.5 and that is way way way overpriced. More than ebay... tried to negotiate. The search continues...

#143 8 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

Drive to Jersey

lol, that would be the most extreme purchase ever. 6,000 miles for a pin My V8 Tundra prob gets 12/MPG... So, I will need 500 Gallons of gas to get the pin. So at $3 Gallon about $1,500 in gas haha.

#146 8 years ago

Question for you all, who is your favorite Doctor? I am thinking about being the Doctor for Halloween. Pretty sure no one at the party will know who I am.

#152 8 years ago
    Quoted from bbaker2824:

BAKER... big scarf, crazy hair. He was the doc when I watched as a kid ..gotta love it.

yeah, he is the most iconic. I was thinking him as well. Who cares if people wont know who I am. No one is ever sober at halloween parties anyway lol. My wife wants to be a female version of the doctor.

#154 8 years ago
    Quoted from bbaker2824:

If she was a good sport. ...

HAHAH, that is so funny... But I think she wants to be a sexy doctor Or at least I hope...

#155 8 years ago

Sorta Update. Found one in Nevada for $1800. Issue is..

1. Have not seen photos yet
    2. Faded one side
    3. Mini-playfield isn't working. Anyone have experience with rebuilding this?
    4. Routed, probably trashed but will wait for photos.

#158 8 years ago

So you went from wanting a mint one to just accepting any routed one at all? Sounds like me and LOTR

Oh totally not accepting anything at this point. But I am giving the guy a chance to show me what he has. At this point all I know/have is a list. That said, If it is a good deal I would take a machine that I have to work on that could end up being very nice. But the plan is a nice one. But, I will have a lot of confirming, details, etc. ahead of me for me to accept this offer. 400+ round trip drive, better than 6,000 but still a long drive..

#164 8 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Continue to be picky and patient on this one. Wait for it.
    There are very few pins EVER made with higher ownership and "re-selling" frequency than DW. You couldn't be shooting in a much bigger barrel right now.
    -mof

Should have photos soon. IF the playfield looks really nice, inserts. I may jump on it. Otherwise, back to searching.

#168 8 years ago

The one in Nevada turns out is in pretty rough shape cosmetically. So, I passed. The search continues....

#169 8 years ago

Gotta be someone with a DW that has a nice playfield etc. They cant all be over priced salesmen?

#171 8 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

Post the pics of the PF. I think you may have to accept some wear on this game, especially at the time expander edge.

Before he sent them. He said... the playfield is pretty beat up. So, I just turned it down at that point. I also found out who he is........ He is on pinside with the $4.9k DESW and $3.3 JP.

#175 8 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

Is this the same guy on cl who claims that JP is HUO?

It seems so. Yes.

#176 8 years ago
    Quoted from PhilGreg:

Here's one 30 minutes away from me, and faaaaar away from you. Keep in mind this is Canadian money, maybe the dude would be willing to ship.
    http://www.kijiji.ca/v-oeuvre-d-art/ville-de-quebec/machine-a-boule-pinball-dr-who-bally/1107548920

Don't I get burned on customs?

#182 8 years ago

Toss it in your Tardis and bring it over

#183 8 years ago

Possibly found a Dr. But no prescription yet as the machine is currently dead and is waiting on repairs . Once I give the fellow Pinsider green light I will be locked in. This is the time.... IF YOU HAVE A DR. and it has a clean playfield please contact me

#192 8 years ago

Working on it. I have one Pinsider that I bought from before and another one who is also in this thread who had a dead Dr. However it now has rebuilt boards and is running. He is sending me more photos this week. The other Pinsider has his Dr. stored away in his warehouse. So, the good news is I have (2) options from two trustworthy pinsiders.

#198 8 years ago

well.... So this is how it goes. I see a Stargate on CL about 30 miles from my house. I have been trying to find a new SG to replace mine since I have spider cracks. In the guys CL ad I see in the corner a Dalek. Like 3 inches of it.

So I ask... Hey by any chance are you selling your Dr. Just so happens, he is. It has a color DMD, interactive Dalek. It animates, lights up, moves. AWESOME!!!. And better yet, it has a high end collector quality cleared playfield. As well a pretty nice cabinet. no broken plastics, a new tardus, new wire forms and more. And, it was only 30 mins away from my house... Talk about awesome. Granted, I paid $10 for this wanted ad. I still had fun talking to you all about Doctor Who. And I have a feeling I may have inspired some of you to either keep or buy a Doctor who. I have a feeling Doctor Who is going to get pretty, pretty, pretty popular soon. Especially with the new season 9 that has already rolled out. Episode 6 this Saturday.

CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM

PART_1445493109352_.IMG_20151021_225109.jpgPART_1445493109352_.IMG_20151021_225109.jpg

PART_1445493152166_.IMG_20151021_225201.jpgPART_1445493152166_.IMG_20151021_225201.jpgPART_1445493181121_.IMG_20151021_225236.jpgPART_1445493181121_.IMG_20151021_225236.jpgPART_1445493233327_.IMG_20151021_225307.jpgPART_1445493233327_.IMG_20151021_225307.jpgThe cabinet is a little faded, the sides are pretty nice. The front lacks a bit of orange. But it is just good enough where I wont decal it.The cabinet is a little faded, the sides are pretty nice. The front lacks a bit of orange. But it is just good enough where I wont decal it.PART_1445493454334_.IMG_20151021_225654.jpgPART_1445493454334_.IMG_20151021_225654.jpgPART_1445493545970_.IMG_20151021_225738.jpgPART_1445493545970_.IMG_20151021_225738.jpg

#203 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

Congrats!
    How did that Stargate look, was looking at the ad myself...

The playfield looks nice. I did not spend much time looking at it since I was on a mission for his Dr.

This is his SG. He is also a really really nice guy. I strongly recommend buying from him. I wanted to buy both, but hard to cover the overhead as I would need to sell my SG I currently have.
    sg1.jpgsg1.jpg

sg2.jpgsg2.jpg

#204 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Awesome man looks nice hopefully it wasn't to pricey but at least u got what u wanted . I think all the b/w titles no one wanted for years are now sought after and y prices are heading where others have been for years .

I paid a pretty nice stack of Benjamin's. But, in the end in comparison to my other options. I did not have to pay shipping, I would not have a collector quality cleared playfield. It would not have the animated topper and the cabinet would not be as nice. In the end I think I paid exactly what it is worth.

This is the topper That mod alone is $300

#205 8 years ago

My wife is going to hate me.... Now I am going to buy all the damn Doctor Who / Star Trek TNG crossover comic books.

#207 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

So was it a original moving topper or the aftermarket kit? Not that it matters awesome pin and condition

It is the $300 kit. I cant imagine not having it. So it is good that It was already installed. Looks like it is a mod that takes some time to install. Not a simple plug and play mod that's for sure.

#215 8 years ago
    Quoted from awarner:

1997. Back then, people hated it (mostly because of the Dalek screaming

Funny. That's my favorite part about the machine. When they scream I scream, with joy!! The audio is spot on. But I think you need to be a fan to understand and appreciate the screaming.

#219 8 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Congrats. You should be happy I was slow as crap getting u pics.

haha, that's a funny way to think about it. But,... So true haha.

#220 8 years ago

So, as I mentioned the sides are good. but the front has lost its red. Has anyone bought the coin box decal from Aus? $57

Think I should just leave it alone or decal the front?

decal.jpgdecal.jpg

#225 8 years ago

I can take a photo of the front tonight. It still has some "orange". The sides are pretty nice. Looks like it was inbetween two pins or a wall so the front was the only portion that was hit by sun. I never decaled a pin. My Williams IJ is a beautiful machine but really faded. I got use to that, so... I dont see why I wouldnt just get use to this one. Maybe I put all 3 of my faded machines next to each other so they end up looking better haha. My Fish Tales, IJ and front of Dr. are my only faded. "well bad cats, but that dirty cat needs all the decals "which I have" I am just scared to do the entire machine"

#228 8 years ago

Thanks for the photo and the idea. I think that is the best option for me. I am an illustrator after all.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jean-luc-picard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-doctor-who?tu=jean-luc-picard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.