8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by razorsedge
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - wanted

Dmd extender

Added: 2015-06-29 23:59:57 UTC • Ended: November 18th, 2015

Price

Wanted

Looking for dmd extender board

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are pin-tastic's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to pin-tastic's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Barnes, KS, US

1 week later
    #2 8 years ago

I am also looking for one... the other thread seems to say dr pinball might be making them again... ? *-)

I emailed the address on the website a few times starting a couple of weeks ago, but there has been no reply as yet. ...

My rescued Maverick the Movie lives again ..... the display works again now... but it's done alot of hours and needs replacing...

#3 8 years ago

I emailed about 2 to 3 week ago with no response, I know a few that have emailed Dr. Pinball 30 to 60 days ago still waiting to hear also.

#4 8 years ago

why dont order a smrtdmd pcb?

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from kapsreiter:

why dont order a smrtdmd pcb?

I read through the smartdmd thread, most of the conversions seem to be for Stern titles. I have not seen any documented conversions for WPC's and I am not the best at experimentation.

#6 8 years ago

Looking for one of these too.

He should have enough people wanting to order to do another run.

#7 8 years ago

My emails ended up with at least four kits requested, and another if small dmd gets support so that my TMNT dmd can be replaced. I'm interested in dmd extender specifically for the duplicate display capability, as well.

#8 8 years ago

Hi

I have one for sale but it comes together with a dmd in the apron. Please see the thread below for more info:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-personal-dmd

Pretty sure Dr Pinball is not making the apron dmds any more.

Cheers
    Greg

#9 8 years ago

Thanks for the offer Greg... I'm not interested in the apron displays though, just to put on a 50 inch with a cam feed from just below glass in front of lockdown bar positioned on bottom half of screen...

2 weeks later
    #10 8 years ago

I got replies from Dr Pinball today!

He has a fair list of buyers for his product there it seems, and is still planning on supply acording to the email I recieved. Sounds like he's still pretty busy.

Thank you Dr Pinball

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-dmd-extender and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.