(Topic ID: 245767)

Wanted: Dialed In LE, HUO, for around $7000(ish)

By demaximis

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by demaximis
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20190703-173215 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190703-172915 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinphila.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#3 4 years ago

Good luck. I posted a similar ad and had a few offers. Definitely obtainable at 7k.

#6 4 years ago

There is one in Long Island that is up for $6700, Joe from Pingraphix.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Where is the ad?

Facebook

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Must be bogus or destroyed, these currently average in the $7500 - $8k range HUO.

As you can see above, it is not. Joe is well known.

I have seen a few between 7-7300 that were huo.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Yea I’ve seen two HUO LE that were in great condition under $7500. Pinside prices are pretty inflated on this game for some reason. $8k or higher is ridiculous.

Most of the guys saying 75-8 have the games in their collection. Typical pumping.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

No, that's been the average price. Quick sale prices don't equal the new average price. I remember seeing a HUO Star Trek LE being listed for $6500. Is that the new average price now? No way.

And a year ago the average was probably $8200-8500. Prices have come down. My point is it’s very easy to find one in the low 7s now with a little patience and not just relying on pinside.

I had this same thread up a few months ago and had 4 emails of guys looking to sell at 7k.

It’s a great game!

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

The cheapest LE on market place for any real amount of time is $7900 and it’s been for sale a month. Not selling because it’s overpriced. (Ironically the ad says “CHEAP” lol) People can list a game for whatever they want. List prices are not what determine market value.
Looking at LEs that have actually sold, they are selling at $7500 or less (listed for $7500-$7600 ish, sold, but don’t list final sale price so it’s likely lower)

Yep. Unless you own then you say they sell for 8k.

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

And if you don't own it you say you can pick one up around 7000. good luck with that!

Coming from a guy who probably owns one.

Well as it has been said, 4 people had luck recently.

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Coming from a guy who doesn't own one.
So all 4 people have purchased at <=7000? I highly doubt it. Still...I meant it, good luck!

Not going to argue with you anymore but I know of 4 that went from 65-7k. 2 were huo, 2 used in shows.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinphila.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-dialed-in-le-huo-for-around-7000ish?tu=pinphila and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.