(Topic ID: 245767)

Wanted: Dialed In LE, HUO, for around $7000(ish)

By demaximis

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by demaximis
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20190703-173215 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190703-172915 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider f3honda4me.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#14 4 years ago

Yea I’ve seen two HUO LE that were in great condition under $7500. Pinside prices are pretty inflated on this game for some reason. $8k or higher is ridiculous.

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

No, that's been the average price. Quick sale prices don't equal the new average price. I remember seeing a HUO Star Trek LE being listed for $6500. Is that the new average price now? No way.

Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

There are 5 LEs on the market place right now, lowest is 7700 highest is 8500. 7000 ain’t gonna happen unless someone is desperate.

The cheapest LE on market place for any real amount of time is $7900 and it’s been for sale a month. Not selling because it’s overpriced. (Ironically the ad says “CHEAP” lol) People can list a game for whatever they want. List prices are not what determine market value.

Looking at LEs that have actually sold, they are selling at $7500 or less (listed for $7500-$7600 ish, sold, but don’t list final sale price so it’s likely lower)

#29 4 years ago

Or, you’re just a reasonable person who realizes current market value is about $7500.

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

Let me preface this by saying I am a current owner that is toying with the idea of selling his DI to get a Wonka...so I am clearly biased.
Based on what I have seen recently, I think that a HUO well taken care of, no wear, no damage, DI LE should sell for at least $7500. However, the OP did say $7000"(ish)" and is willing to take a "dirty" machine with "preferably" no wear or damage. Those qualifiers make it seem reasonable that he might go a few hundred more and/or would also consider a machine with some wear/damage, so his target price really does not seem unreasonable with those conditions considered.
I don't think he is going to be able to find a local, low play, immamaculate one right now for $7000, but if he waits long enough and finds a motivated seller, anything is possible.

Let’s be honest. Immamaculate ones with no legs are easily $10k.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider f3honda4me.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-dialed-in-le-huo-for-around-7000ish?tu=f3honda4me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.