(Topic ID: 260922)

Wanted: Dialed In LE HUO

By delt31

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Dialed In LE HUO

Added: 2020-01-31 04:08:03 UTC • Ended: March 11th, 2020

Price

Wanted

Cash ready! Value ~7200-7400 based on mods. pm if interested

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are delt31's market stats.

silver Seller Level

delt31 has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to delt31's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Pittsburgh, PA, US

1 week later
#2 4 years ago

Bump cash ready.

#3 4 years ago

Bump. Will give a good trade price for my nice walking dead premium.

#5 4 years ago

anyone want 7k+ in cash right now? PM me.

DI of course ; )

#7 4 years ago

Delt31,

I saw a nice listing (Arizona of course), but it was a loaded SE. I would imagine your cash would cover the shipping.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Delt31,
I saw a nice listing (Arizona of course), but it was a loaded SE. I would imagine your cash would cover the shipping.

Thanks man. Seems like many are SEs which I'm not really interested in. Arizona is also a bummer as it's far away. I'll eventually find one.

#9 4 years ago

I have a like-new HUO Dialed In LE and I'm just north of Pittsburgh. I'd trade it for your Wonka you have listed.

#10 4 years ago

Good luck finding one. Will be well worth it. Just traded for one last week and couldn't be happier.

#11 4 years ago

Thanks guys - still looking as I'm holding onto Wonka unless a POTC is involved. PM if interested.

Added over 4 years ago:

Just DI LE

#12 4 years ago

Found one JJP - now just need DI LE. Bump.

#15 4 years ago

So received a few interested but price is 8k or 7800 so I just clarified in my ad what I expect to pay. DI is 7-7.5 based on mods.

Cash ready thanks

#16 4 years ago

Maybe.... gee I dunno, put more money in on the deal? You don't really WANT it if you're limiting yourself to the dollar amount.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Maybe.... gee I dunno, put more money in on the deal? You don't really WANT it if you're limiting yourself to the dollar amount.

Why should he add money for a $7-$7.5K machine? One will come along, just a dry spell on them currently. it is a great one, miss mine.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I don't even know where to begin with this. Short summary, yes I have a limit to the dollars I plan on spending. Half of the problems in pinball would be figured out if everyone applied the same strategy.

Just a dry spell that's all. Not going to waste money just to BUY BUY BUY!

#19 4 years ago

weekend bump!

#20 4 years ago

Just curious. What's on the LE do you like over the SE?

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Invisiglass
Nice powder blue
Lights on that ramp (dumb but I've seen both and I need those lights)
external volume (something I now expect having other LEs)

Well worth it for me. I know I would 2nd guess not having the LE.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

The difference in price between an le and standard for DI is only about $1000, unlike wonka, which is $2000. The le on di makes a lot more sense with powder, invisiglass, ramp lights, cityscape. Not sure if shaker is standard on the Standard edition.

#23 4 years ago

Standard shaker.

#24 4 years ago

I wonder if there's a flag in the software for the ramp lights. I see empty connections on the boards for lights. I'm curious to see if these ports are active.

#25 4 years ago

To the top

#27 4 years ago

36 days. You are persistent my friend! Hoping you land one soon.

#28 4 years ago

Yeah sometimes saturated with them and they don’t move other times none to be found. Not in a rush

#29 4 years ago

Good luck man. I think DI is an underrated pin. It's a GREAT game. Very deep. Great shots. Lawlor classic

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-dialed-in-huo?hl=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.