Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F084DD88-103C-409C-A2D6-01C713A45064 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
9D7C93DC-95BD-4412-B6B5-13C005BCB99F (resized).jpeg
Capture1 (resized).PNG
phrasing (resized).png
Cyclops.gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Cyclopes. Will trade 1 pinburgh medallion

Added: 2018-07-28 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (September 9th, 2018) • Ended: October 4th, 2018

Price

Wanted

Subject says it all. ANdromeda needs to sit next toher oneeyed brother.

Lets make this happen folks!

It is the only way I willever be able to git good like the sharpes!

LMK your price and happy to pay finders fee if you know someone and it results in a sale.

Also willing to return the favor of course.

PM box is wide open for yall.

P.s. Not willing to trade medallion,just in advert for funsies

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Whysnow's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Whysnow's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Madison, WI, US

#2 5 years ago

Pretty sure I’m buying one this weekend. Working things out w seller right now. Good luck to you!

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Pretty sure I’m buying one this weekend. Working things out w seller right now. Good luck to you!

dibs when you sell, and we both know you will sell it eventually
Keep me posted.

#4 5 years ago

Bumpskis

#5 5 years ago

Played a Cyclopes about a month ago. It was sold though and on it's way out. Not cheap, that's for sure. North of 5 large for average condition I think.

Good luck!

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Played a Cyclopes about a month ago. It was sold though and on it's way out. Not cheap, that's for sure. North of 5 large for average condition I think.
Good luck!

Thx.

Last one I know of was 4500 for nicest one ever (may have been a Proto?). I think five plus is CA prices, but reality is they only come around two or three times a year so limited info.

Either way...
Ill pay fair price based on condition. May have trade bait if it comes to that.

May have to think about importing one also as sounds like many went overseas???

#7 5 years ago

Almost home from the Pitt.

What a fun show Pinburgh was! Looking forward to own bed and hoping to wake up to a PM of a cyclopes...

#8 5 years ago

bump

#9 5 years ago

Bump this up! Hope you find one!

#10 5 years ago

I will keep an eye out for you...bump

Cyclops.gifCyclops.gif
#11 5 years ago

Thx guys!

This one is going to take some huntin ,hopin, and waitin to find I think.

Granted,I am persistent

Hunting can be part of the fun and this thread is really just to ramp up the hunt. I have been silently hunting for the past year since I got Andromeda. Then at Pinburgh this year I went in with one goal... get a perfect round. Sure enough i got the medallion, and you guessed it... Cyclopes was in that bank and what made it all happen in my mind.

Appreciate everyone helping to put the word out for me and also keep your eye open!

#12 5 years ago

Bump

Picture of proof of medallion coming later today when I get unpacked

#13 5 years ago

looking for the 1 eyed beast

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

looking for the 1 eyed beast

Adult Friend Finder?

phrasing (resized).pngphrasing (resized).png
#15 5 years ago

Been swiping rightbut still no luck.

Please put the word out for me if you know anyone with one.

#16 5 years ago

bump

#17 5 years ago

Good luck Whysnow. I hear Ed Robertson is getting PAPA's second Cyclopes. These are definitely hard to come by but if anyone has the gumption to find one it's you. I wish you good fortune on your journey.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

Good luck Whysnow. I hear Ed Robertson is getting PAPA's second Cyclopes. These are definitely hard to come by but if anyone has the gumption to find one it's you. I wish you good fortune on your journey.

thanks much.

Hurts to hear Ed is getting their second one. First the guy snipes my on #1 TNA and now this

#19 5 years ago

Just curious, WTF is a Pinburgh medallion?

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Just curious, WTF is a Pinburgh medallion?

You play 10 rounds of pinball for Pinburgh.
Each round consists of playing 4 games (1 EM, 1 early SS, 1 90s plus DMD/onward, and 1 other)
You play in a 4 player group on all 4 games.
Points are awarded 3,2,1,0 per game for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th. A perfect round would score a 12 (1st on all 4 games)
This is exceedingly difficult a task to accomplish, esp in a 4 player group (you can sometimes get a 3 player group, but I personally dont think those count because beating only 2 people is obviously easier than beating 3).

In the 10th round, when playing against 3 other top ranked players in C division, I did this

It was my one and only real goal for this year and felt great to accomplish!

Capture1 (resized).PNGCapture1 (resized).PNG
#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It was my one and only real goal for this year and felt great to accomplish!

That's pretty cool. Good work.

#22 5 years ago

"eye" see you

9D7C93DC-95BD-4412-B6B5-13C005BCB99F (resized).jpeg9D7C93DC-95BD-4412-B6B5-13C005BCB99F (resized).jpeg
#23 5 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

That's pretty cool. Good work.

The medallion!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

"eye" see you
[quoted image]

stop being a pintease

#25 5 years ago

Garth Brooks wrote a song about you... for you

I think it’s called “Shameless”

#26 5 years ago

lol

That is Billy Joel I think? Garth covered it with southern twang.

Funny if you listen to it thinking it is about a pinball. Try it. Listening now, lol!
I like it better if it is about pinball. All the ladies think it is a love song for them but really about a dude in love with a pinball machine.

#27 5 years ago

funny thing with publicly putting out an ISO thread...

It always seems to cause me to find other games on my list

I managed to score 2 other long time wants in the past 2 days. Both in a round about way are because I put this thread out there, ended up talking with others about my current full ISO list, and then they alerted me when they saw some of those games come up

Inevitably, now someone will pop up with my real ISO (cyclopes) and I will have to stretch or sell something else real quick to have the funds LOL.

I sometimes wish I had the restraint to not buy, but then I remember I am now 40 and am 2/3 of the way to death and you cant take any of it with you so buy what makes you happy.

#28 5 years ago

2/3?!? Dude you gotta eat better.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

2/3?!? Dude you gotta eat better.

I do, but the males in my family dont seem to make it past 65. Pops passed at 65, Grandpops passed at 65.

If I get my mom's side of the gene pool then I should be good. Point being, life is short and I work hard to play hard.
Need to find this 1-eyed monster before I die...

I did just buy a new property which has the possibility for the barncade to be built (will be a few years and not sure it is the right house/property combo, but exciting to have a more concrete possibility of the plan coming together)

#30 5 years ago

bump

#31 5 years ago

Ttt

#32 5 years ago

thought I had one for a minute... sadly it slipped away.

Where are you my 1-eyed friend?

#33 5 years ago

“oh I’m shameless, when it comes to lovin you, I’ll do anything you want me to, I’ll do anything at all”

It is about a man and his pinball

#34 5 years ago

bump

#35 5 years ago

1 eye! where r u!

2 weeks later
#36 5 years ago

bump

thought I had one worked out but that evaporated...

1 week later
#37 5 years ago

Bumpage

#38 5 years ago

After suffering through the Phish Curveball disaster you have accrued enough karma points. Someone sell this man a Cyclopes!

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

After suffering through the Phish Curveball disaster you have accrued enough karma points. Someone sell this man a Cyclopes!

lol. 27 hours of driving and a blown week of PTO still hurts everytime I think about it.

We did get to sleep in a goat barn for 1 night though, so there is a memory from the whole ordeal I suppose.
(after festival was cancelled, we tried to rebook the airBNB we had the tuesday night. It was booked but the kind ladiea offered that we could sleep in their newly built goat barn. We weigh the options of 20k wooks getting wasted on 3 nights of drugs plus more rain coming overnight, and opted for the dry roof over out head. Bonus that the goats did not smell much and were all pretty cool with us sleeping upstairs)

On topic, one of them had lost an eye so she was kind of a cyclopes, lol

1 week later
#40 5 years ago

bump

#41 5 years ago

Look, one medallion is not going to get you there. I’m willing to talk at 2 medallions.

F084DD88-103C-409C-A2D6-01C713A45064 (resized).jpegF084DD88-103C-409C-A2D6-01C713A45064 (resized).jpeg
#42 5 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

Look, one medallion is not going to get you there. I’m willing to talk at 2 medallions.
[quoted image]

what about a Fathom?

#43 5 years ago

bump

#44 5 years ago

bump

#45 5 years ago

missed another one of these

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

missed another one of these

What did it sell for?

Is this another title that has appreciated a lot -recently-? I could only find some older sales data that was far from the 4-5K you guys are talking!

2016 Mr. Pinball says $700, ha...

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-cyclopes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.