IMG_6601 (resized).JPG
IMG_2006 (resized).JPG
IMG_2004 (resized).JPG
IMG_6580 (resized).JPG
IMG_6580 (resized).JPG
images-4 (resized).jpg
IMG_6565 (resized).JPG
IMG_6561 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: HEP MM or HEP CCC-have cash or AC/DC BIBLE for trade

Added: 2017-02-22 17:14:47 UTC • Ended: May 3rd, 2017

Price

Wanted

Looking for a CQ restored MM or CCC Prefer HEP but will consider others
PM me if you have one for sale.

Edit: I havnt had any hits for a cash purchase so I will add for possible trade an insanely nice! low play/ HUO BIBLE - AC/DC Back in Black- LE with color DMD, McKee topper, back alley creations rail road track mod over left ramp, light up lighting bolts, lit back box speakers, chrome coin door, custom shooter rod with lighted chrome housing, custom pop bumper caps (family jewels), Cliffys and more... Goody bag still stapled in cabine. This Bible would be for trade only towards a HEP CCC or HEP MM only, not looking for a cash sale on BIB at this time.

Item photos

IMG_6580 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Concretehardt's market stats.

silver Seller Level

Concretehardt has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Concretehardt's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Eugene , OR, US

#2 7 years ago

IMG_6561 (resized).JPGIMG_6561 (resized).JPG

#3 7 years ago

IMG_6565 (resized).JPGIMG_6565 (resized).JPG

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

not liking Broncos one ?
its beautiful

Broncos MM is crazy nice it's just a bit out of my price range

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

What are looking to spend? I may have a couple leads.

I sold a beautiful Keller restored MM with mods for $11500 last year and I have regretted selling it, I'm hoping to find another in that price range +- I just missed the HEP MM that sold last week for $10,500 I think I was 2nd in line for it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/45386

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Bump for an awesome Pinsider!!! Let's get this man his game!

Thanks Tiger!!
Your post is just another reminder to me of why I love this community so much, lots of good people here! Thanks for making this place for us Robin.

#11 7 years ago

I have had no hits on my add so I added a possible trade, mods if I need to remake the add because I have listed a possible trade to the add just let me know.

Here is the updated trade option:
I will add for possible trade an insanely nice! low play/ HUO BIBLE - AC/DC Back in Black- LE with color DMD, McKee topper, Back alley creations rail road track mod over left ramp, light up lighting bolts, lit back box speakers, chrome coin door, custom shooter rod with lighted chrome housing, custom pop bumper caps (family jewels), Cliffys and more... Goody bag still stapled in cabinet. This Bible would be for trade only towards a HEP CCC or HEP MM only, not looking for cash sale on BIB at this time.

IMG_6580 (resized).JPGIMG_6580 (resized).JPG

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

SLT is a rather...unorthodox...negotiator! Poor Concrethardt having to negotiate against him...wear a helmet and a cup Concrethardt!
(I'm just kidding by the way, I always got along well with SLT and his games are always absolutely top notch)

It's funny I have read thru some of SLT's for sale threads and they got pretty crazy! But in the PM's I have exchanged with Ant he was a very helpful and nice pinhead, I guess sometimes we all can get caught up in the moment.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

What price range are you in for a HEP CCC?

Depends on When it was restored by HEP and what extras are on it, please PM me if you have one for possible trade.
Thanks!

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

I have a 'SUP' CCC. Super Unique Pin.
Would that count?

Yes Dan it counts, but I have been unable to talk you out of that sweet "SUP" CCC

#23 7 years ago

Well i am mostly getting intrest in people wanting to buy my Back in Black, so far no trade offers.
I will bump this up one more time

IMG_6601 (resized).JPGIMG_6601 (resized).JPG

#24 7 years ago

Well I think I have found a cash deal on a game
I will leave this add open for a bit incase it falls thru. If I end up needing to raise cash for my new purchase by selling AC/DC BIB or one of my other games I will open a new add for it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-cq-medieval-madness?tu=Concretehardt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.