Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by stevevt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160218_121735_(resized).jpg
20160218_121601_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted: Congo (Williams, 1995)

Added: January 27th, 2016 Ended: March 9th, 2016

Item description

Looking to buy a Congo, willing to drive within 3 to 4 hours of Buffalo, NY area. Cash in hand, ready to buy. Prefer a nice machine but willing to entertain a players condition as well. Shoot me a PM if your willing or thinking of selling. Thanks!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

East Aurora, NY, US

Seller insights

These are Gnatty's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Gnatty's stats page

#2 3 years ago

I saw in the NE thread that Gwaxt has one coming in

#3 3 years ago

A little too far for me, but thanks!

#4 3 years ago

Good luck on your search. Bump it up!

#5 3 years ago

Good luck bro! Was searching for one of these with no luck a while back. Still on my wish list.

#6 3 years ago

Great game good luck mine will never leave!!!!!!!

#7 3 years ago

Took me about 6 months to find mine. Not going anywhere for a while. It is a great game. If you are in the area (near Papa) drop me a line and we can play it.

3 weeks later
#8 3 years ago

If you are still looking, I have a shopped Congo that I can offer to you for $3400. I can box and pallet for no charge. Shipping charges are additional. Send me your zip code and I'll run you a rate.

20160218_121601_(resized).jpg

20160218_121735_(resized).jpg

#9 3 years ago

That is a great deal on this Congo, better not sleep on this.

#10 3 years ago

He joined Pinside yesterday and responded to my ad today? I'll search for one closer to me than sending money (3400.00 plus shipping) to a new member sight unseen.

#11 3 years ago

Just a quick update that this machine has been sold. Thank you for your interest.

Quoted from CentralD:

If you are still looking, I have a shopped Congo that I can offer to you for $3400. I can box and pallet for no charge. Shipping charges are additional. Send me your zip code and I'll run you a rate.

20160218_121601_(resized).jpg20160218_121735_(resized).jpg

#12 3 years ago

Neil.... Blackbeard has one trade him your Dr.dude for Congo.

#13 3 years ago

Sunday bump, really want one, cash in hand!

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Sunday bump, really want one, cash in hand!

Man-- I would have at least inquired about the one shown by Central Distributing. Once I saw your post about not taking action on it, I contacted Central Distributing and chatted back and forth with Joe. Seemed like a nice guy and the Congo seemed like the real deal. Unfortunately, somebody else gobbled it up. It was probably gone before you even posted that you weren't interested Oh well. Life goes on. However, if the other side of the game was as nice as the side that he pictured, I think that you (and I) really missed the boat.

#15 3 years ago

Good luck with your search. I really like Congo. I doubt mine will ever leave. It's one of the most satisfying games to shoot in my opinion.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Man-- I would have at least inquired about the one shown by Central Distributing. Once I saw your post about not taking action on it, I contacted Central Distributing and chatted back and forth with Joe. Seemed like a nice guy and the Congo seemed like the real deal. Unfortunately, somebody else gobbled it up. It was probably gone before you even posted that you weren't interested Oh well. Life goes on. However, if the other side of the game was as nice as the side that he pictured, I think that you (and I) really missed the boat.

Yeah, I really like looking at games in person or buying from a known pinsiders with good reputation. I'm not saying he was a bad guy but he just had joined Pinside 2 days prior to the listing. Oh well, that's me, I can't see sending 3500.00 to a stranger sight unseen from 1 picture, which I had no time to react too anyway because it sold before I saw his post in my thread.

#17 3 years ago

Anyone bringing one to the Ohio show? I'll be there Thursday and Friday.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Anyone bringing one to the Ohio show? I'll be there Thursday and Friday.

You will find one. Just keep looking. You have anything to trade towards it? That may help.

#19 3 years ago

^Don't you have one??

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

^Don't you have one??

What ya talking about Willis?

#21 3 years ago

Someone please take my cash!

#22 3 years ago

I've had one scammer and two pinsiders contact me, nothing panned out as of yet, Friday bump!

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

one scammer and two pinsiders

Are these mutually exclusive?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside