5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by xbloodgreenx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

36.JPG
    38.JPG
    37.JPG

#1 5 years ago

Howdy!

I have a 1974 Chicago Coin "Fun Land Rifle" EM rifle game that is missing the thousands position score reel assembly. I am guessing that the score reel I need is probably the same as used on other Chicago Coin games of that era. I am still waiting on the parts manual/schematics to arrive so I don't have the part number fore the score reel assembly yet... It does have an edge connector instead of soldered connections. Here are photos of what I am looking for... If you have one that you are willing to sell, let me know. Also someday I hope to find a better condition backglass that does not have the lifting and flaking issues that mine has... Thanks!

36.JPG

37.JPG

38.JPG

-- Shawn

#2 5 years ago

Today I received the parts catalog and was able to look up the part number for the whole score reel assembly. It is 503E-2500. I am still looking for one complete assembly to replace the missing 1000's score reel in my game. If you have an extra you are willing to sell, please let me know. Thanks!

-- Shawn

8 months later
    #3 4 years ago

3 inch Score reels are getting like dinosaurs

1 week later
    #4 4 years ago

Was there ever any luck finding the reel? I actually just got a Fun Land that needs some work, but looks complete.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside