(Topic ID: 145387)

Wanted: CFTBL: you ready to sell!! I'm still looking!

By kklank

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by biglaw
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kklank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted: CFTBL: you ready to sell!! I'm still looking!

Added: November 29th, 2015 Re-listed: 1 time (January 11th, 2016) Ended: February 22nd, 2016

Item description

***CFTBL: You Ready To Sell!?? I'm ready to buy!
Are you getting tired of it?
Need money for The Hobbit or GOT?
I'm your man!
I'm looking for a Creech. must have the Mike D TV mod.
Shoot me a pm. It'll go to a good home.
Thanks!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Glen Ellyn, IL, US

Seller insights

These are kklank's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to kklank's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Still looking. I am responding to emails.

#3 3 years ago

Lot of emails but strangely enough most of you don't want to list a price that you want to sell it for. I really don't get it. I'm a straight shooter, tell me your price, if I don't want to buy it I'll tell you and we don't have to waste each other's time. Pm me, for serious sellers only. Tire kickers keep kickin.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from mickthepin:

I think you are the one chasing so you should make them an offer on the machine they have sent you pics of. At least open the bidding.

Not really possible to do. This machine has a lot of different mods. There can be a fairly wide range.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from mickthepin:

I think you are the one chasing so you should make them an offer on the machine they have sent you pics of. At least open the bidding.

Quoted from mickthepin:

No problem mic. I'll start with a buck......just being sarcastic. This is futile. The seller controls the price, not me.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

I had the same response to my want ad looking for a CFBL with TV mod & animated display panel so I just ended it.

Yeah i figured this would happen but I understand where the sellers are coming from. They want to get as much as possible. Let the pinside community speak! What's a CFTBL worth?

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

It is worth what someone is willing to pay, but I wouldn't even respond to an offer of $4500 for my MikeD, Jeff's speaker panel and more modded Creature.

As I mentioned before there is a wide range and it sounds like your heavily attached to yours. That's fantastic! I hope to feel the same about mine someday!

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from MeNaCeFiRe:

Good luck with finding one soon! One of my favorite B/W pins

Actually got a few more decent responses. Getting closer.

#16 3 years ago

Ideally the snack bar mod, Mike d mod, a really nice cabinet are what I'd like. I may be buying a new playfield to replace old one.
Or a cheap Hep.
Or heck I don't know!

#19 3 years ago

Does the person that makes the movie poster mod also make the snack bar mod and the Mike d mod?
Very confusing.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I believe Swinks makes the two other mods you are interested in, MikeD makes the video mod. The video mod is fantastic, as is the lighted speaker panel mod.

Who makes the lighted speaker panel mod?

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Jeff Thompson makes the lighted speaker panel mod. I don't know if he is going to do another run or not.
Several Pinsiders have been posting on here looking for one, but they are hard to come by unless Jeff decides to do another run of these. The lighted speaker panel mod is an awesome mod.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-advice-on-cftbl-speaker-panel-led-mod-re-run
Gord

Thanks Gord!

3 weeks later
#26 3 years ago

Still looking for a nice cftbl. Preferably with the key mods. shoot me a pm. I'm a stand up buyer. But please for the love of Pete, let me know what you want for it. Thanks everyone!

#27 3 years ago

Oksy so I bought a new playfield so playfield doesn't have to be perfect.

2 weeks later
#28 3 years ago

Still looking........want one that is loaded.

2 weeks later
#30 3 years ago

Im looking for one that is loaded! Must have the Mike D mod. Not giving up! Shoot me a pm if you're ready to sell. I'll take care of the shipping so it's no big deal if you live anywhere in the country. I'll wire,send check, or ship money by pigeon. Whatever works for you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kklank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside