Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by thewool
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

imagesBCP2GN88.jpg
    images.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - wanted

CFTBL speaker panel taillight mod

Added: 2015-05-12 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (January 18th, 2016) • Ended: February 29th, 2016

Price

Wanted

I missed the boat on one of these. If anyone has one they would be willing to sell PM me

Item photos

images.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Skypilot's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Skypilot's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Canfield, OH, US

#2 8 years ago

steve,
    have you tried contacting jeff thompson to see if he's planning on producing another run? he's 'thompso9' here on pinside and according to his profile, he was here on pinside just yesterday

#3 8 years ago

Jeff is producing another run......it's the deluxe speaker panel itself that's proving to be a pita to track down! I've been looking for months.

#4 8 years ago

It took me a good while to find mine also....

#5 8 years ago

Did you guys actually find one?

#6 8 years ago

Yes, I posted in the Wanted section and had someone offer one to me...finally.

#8 8 years ago

They really need to do another run of these....especially if Jeff is going to do another run. CFTBL is one of the best games to mod!

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Jeff is producing another run

This is the first I've heard of this, any idea when?

#10 8 years ago

If this is true and Jeff really is going to do another run, grab one. Its one of the absolute best mods out for this game.

#11 8 years ago

I sent him a PM a few months ago and never heard back. I've also not seen anything said in any of the threads so I'm just wondering if he heard that first hand or maybe it's just old rumors. Either way I'm in for sure if it happens.

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from tonedef131:

I sent him a PM a few months ago and never heard back. I've also not seen anything said in any of the threads so I'm just wondering if he heard that first hand or maybe it's just old rumors. Either way I'm in for sure if it happens.

Jeff also told me he is doing another run shortly. That was told to me by Jeff himself.

#13 8 years ago

We can only hope. One of the best mods there is IMO

2 months later
    #15 8 years ago

Ditto!

#16 8 years ago

I am looking for one as well.

#17 8 years ago

Add me to the list as well please.

#18 8 years ago

hey there
    there guy in christchurch new zealand make them he name is iain here is his email address [email protected] im not shore how much he sell them for. ill see him in couple days i can ask if you want

#19 8 years ago

mr pinball had a few only 2 weeks ago, mate bought one thinking it was the mid range one but was the chromed one

1 week later
    4 weeks later
    #21 8 years ago

Popes coming bump.imagesBCP2GN88.jpgimagesBCP2GN88.jpg" I pray Skypilot finds his a panel"

2 weeks later
    #23 8 years ago

There is quite a bit of talent on this site, why doesn't someone take the initiative to come up with their own similiar design. I know nothing about circuit board design and production but sure someone else could run with it.

2 months later
    #24 8 years ago

Toys for twits Bump. Yes , its a toy and I'm a...

#26 8 years ago

Pinballdecals.com had these in stock a couple of weeks ago. I ordered one but have not installed it yet. The price is extremely high but I had been looking for one for 2 years so I ordered one anyway.

#27 8 years ago

I"ve been looking for one of these too, Just missed out on one at FreePlay in Orlando a few weeks ago. maybe the guy that made them will do another run one day. I was talking to the Modfather (he has a web site for mods now) and he said he may try to make one. Hope so!

#28 8 years ago

http://www.pinballdecals.com/CFTBL_TailLightModPage.html

Still in stock if you can handle the price tag.

#29 8 years ago

Yep......that's pricy, BUT the one in Orlando went for the same price, Hem??? may have to consider this, Heck I already have everything else on mine, And Creech ain't go'in anywhere! Thanks for the link, I will consider this.

#30 8 years ago

What a friggin ripoff...and its the older version. Human nature sucks sometimes....

The way it reads, you don't even get the plastic...so you have to either peel yours or find a new one.

#31 8 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

What a friggin ripoff...and its the older version. Human nature sucks sometimes....
    The way it reads, you don't even get the plastic...so you have to either peel yours or find a new one.

I agree, its way over priced but not really much different then a stern topper or half the other pinball mods. I had been looking for one so long at this point I figured its much easier to make more money then it is to find these so I went ahead a bought one.

#32 8 years ago

Gentry, just to be clear, I wasn't knocking you at all. It's just a shame you had to give in to price gouging.

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Gentry, just to be clear, I wasn't knocking you at all. It's just a shame you had to give in to price gouging.

Zero offense taken.

#34 8 years ago

I contemplated PDI's panel 7 months ago. I cannot pull that trigger at that cost. These thing were selling for 160 dollars I believe back when they were being built. I tried reaching out to the gent who was making them, to no avail. Patients is the key on this one."Its only pinball"

#35 8 years ago

Think you can still buy the plastic panel, wire up the lights and then program it to your own specs with respect to patter, speed, etc.

#36 8 years ago

I will have to find out just where to buy that panel, and talk to the Modfather!

#37 8 years ago
    Quoted from pindan3:

I will have to find out just where to buy that panel, and talk to the Modfather!

It would be great to see these come available again. It makes such a great effect!

#38 8 years ago

The tail light mod from Pinball decals is no where near as nice as the ones Jeff was selling for less than half the price. Only one light at a time in the starlite sign lights at a one time and it is all put together with wires instead of circuit boards. If you have time I would wait to see if he ever makes them again

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pbpins:

Think you can still buy the plastic panel, wire up the lights and then program it to your own specs with respect to patter, speed, etc.

I made one with an Arduino controller and it worked very nice. But when I saw the one Jeff came up with with the circuit boards it was so clean I got one of his to try it. Couldn't be happier. My original one was very cool in the respect that I could change the speed and way the Starlite sign would sequence.

1 month later
    #40 8 years ago

And the pinball decals mod doesn't even have the random tail lights.

#41 8 years ago

Bought mine from Pintech in New Zealand. Good price, good quality and the customer service and communication was great. Also installed it looks brilliant. Doesn't have the random tail lights but there's enough going on to be honest. Chuffed with it.

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from thewool:

Bought mine from Pintech in New Zealand. Good price, good quality and the customer service and communication was great. Also installed it looks brilliant. Doesn't have the random tail lights but there's enough going on to be honest. Chuffed with it.

hadn't heard about that one, does it come with the speaker panel

http://pintech.co.nz/creature-from-the-black-logoon-speaker-panel-mod-kit/

#43 8 years ago

Aye thats it swinks. Yes comes with speaker panel. They have done a great job with it.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-cftbl-speaker-panel-taillight-mod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.