Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by SergioJ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Canada Dry

Added: 2018-05-19 19:00:55 UTC • Ended: August 25th, 2018

Price

Wanted

Hi all...

I’ve got a couple of weeks off so thought I would throw this out there maybe for a fun road trip. Have cash in hand and will travel to pick it up. May also be willing to trade something out of my collection.....pm me if you have something!

Thanks,
Sergio

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are SergioJ's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to SergioJ's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Washington, DC, US

Location not recognised by our GeoCoder. Please double check the city name and state. If the problem persists, please contact us.

#2 5 years ago

I've got a very nice Target Alpha if you are interested in that?

#3 5 years ago

Hey, thanks but I just want the Canada Dry art package for this layout. Does bring up an interesting thought though, I wonder if anybody has collected all the different art versions of this game? Be interesting to see them all lined up in a row lol.....seems like everytime Gottlieb was bored, they would trot out this playfield with a different art package.....

#4 5 years ago

Where are you located? I have a NOS backglass I was thinking about selling but not interested in shipping it at all. I've owned it close to twenty years I'm guessing.

John

#5 5 years ago

Hey John! I’m in the DC area, (we talked about a Barracora playfield a while back). I think Mayfair has these still in stock, but not totally certain. If I do a road trip for it and swing by your area, I’ll surely talk to you about it! Thanks....

#6 5 years ago

No problem. I actually got the glass from a very old operator that used to live in Wooster Ohio. I've not looked at it in years and its sitting in a wooden crate. Anyways, it's here if you have interest just let me know.
Take care,
John

#7 5 years ago

Bump up for Sunday.....

#8 5 years ago

I’d love to do a road trip.....

#9 5 years ago

We'll you can come play mine anytime you want if that does anything for you. The door is always open here.

John

#10 5 years ago

Lol, awesome! I may take you up on that....glad to hear things worked out okay for you too!

1 week later
#11 5 years ago

A random bump.....

#12 5 years ago

Another shot at cornering the market on old soft drink pinball themes.....

1 week later
#13 5 years ago

Weekend bump......

1 week later
#14 5 years ago

This game would mix well into my collection.....get it? Mix? Sigh.....weekend bump.....

#15 5 years ago

Good luck...I always liked the CD artwork better than any of the others with this PF layout.
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
http://www.ChrisHiblerPinball.com/Contact
http://www.PinWiki.com - The Place to go for Pinball Repair Info

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisHibler:

Good luck...I always liked the CD artwork better than any of the others with this PF layout.

Thanks! Me too.....it’s a great playfield, obviously why it got used for so many games....

#17 5 years ago

Another week.....another bump.....

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-canada-dry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.