(Topic ID: 303247)

Wanted: Cactus Canyon (Remake - LE) CCRLE AT MSRP!!

By mrclean

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by mrclean
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4C177951-CF6C-49D3-A3D5-B8012476138B.gif
83CD36C2-B4AF-4CB7-B7A4-96C1D4C60386.gif
C3F59BEE-D249-40E8-912C-FAEE636F33DA (resized).jpeg
B7051812-47BF-49C3-A90E-4AEECBF6BD27 (resized).jpeg
918285AC-EE8B-4A68-B84E-826F6375C958 (resized).jpeg
W65OAg.gif
AA78CD14-EB21-4609-BC90-AF5513215C8C (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Cactus Canyon (Remake - LE) CCRLE AT MSRP!!

Added: 2021-11-01 01:00:08 UTC • Ended: July 8th, 2022

Price

Wanted

WTB: Cactus Canyon Remake Limited Edition aka “CCR LE” At MSRP $9250. If you have one for sale as a distributor or a spot available please contact me via PM, Thanks!

Item photos

AA78CD14-EB21-4609-BC90-AF5513215C8C (resized).png

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are mrclean's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to mrclean's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Long Island, NY, US

#2 2 years ago

Any one thinking of backing out of a spot ? Any one have a dealer connect that's got one available & not charging over MSRP ?

#3 2 years ago

Hate to say it but the train has left the track to get this game at msrp. Considering an extremely average game like legends of V can sell quick, not surprised this one is selling out even if it’s not top tier Williams.

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Hate to say it but the train has left the track to get this game at msrp. Considering an extremely average game like legends of V can sell quick, not surprised this one is selling out even if it’s not top tier Williams.

Still hopeful someone has a connection / spot or wants to back out etc. If you have a CCR LE without going over MSRP please PM me!

#5 2 years ago

I paid over msrp at a dealer on the day of the release.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

I paid over msrp at a dealer on the day of the release.

Which Dealer Doug_Duba wants to know. Still looking for a CCR LE at MSRP.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Which Dealer Doug_Duba wants to know.

According to this post GameEx. They were listed at $9299 so really not price gouging and likely worth it for the customer service JJ provides. Consider it a fee to cover credit card transactions and I believe others like Joe at Pinball Star were adding $25 in the cart when you checked out to cover CC fees.

Quoted from foxtj24:

I was lucky and got one from GEX website. Shipping in 3 to 6 months? Has anyone LE number yet?

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Which Dealer Doug_Duba wants to know. Still looking for a CCR LE at MSRP.

Ha trying to get people to rat out their distributors is a SURE way to get a distributor to decide to reach out to you to sell them a game that's in high demand and they can just as easily sell to someone who hasn't expressed interest in getting distributors in hot water.

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

According to this post GameEx. They were listed at $9299 so really not price gouging and likely worth it for the customer service JJ provides. Consider it a fee to use a credit card and I believe others like Joe at Pinball Star was adding $25 in the cart when you checked out to cover fees.

If that's the actual price paid, I agree that's just the paypal / small processing fee etc... But who really knows except for JJ and the customer on the other end. Alright, whelp still looking for one at MSRP!

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ha trying to get people to rat out their distributors is a SURE way to get a distributor to decide to reach out to you to sell them a game that's in high demand and they can just as easily sell to someone who hasn't expressed interest in getting distributors in hot water.

Not trying to get anyone in hot water, just looking for a CCR LE at MSRP. I really hope CGC / Doug_Duba strongly enforces this policy, now and in the future on any of their products weather I want one or not. It's impossible to really stop it altogether though. Here's an example let's say a distro has someone else doing the selling for them... aka pinside marketplace, no body would know.

#10 2 years ago

I think you just need to do the legwork and call each and every distributor you can think of and see if anything shakes loose. This thread, which is akin to "Hey if any ticket brokers out there have a Super Bowl ticket AT FACE VALUE please contact me!" isn't likely to bear fruit. A few people have been able to "score" one over the last couple day by reaching out to distributors. That's really your only chance - however slim - to pull this off at this moment.

In the future, over the next few months? WHo knows...look at the rats fleeing the sinking "sold out" Halloween/Ultraman ship. Could happen here too, you'll just have to keep your eyes open.

#11 2 years ago

Unfortunately I believe MSRP is a thing of the past at this point. Sorry. Good Luck finding one at a good price. Game looks awesome!

W65OAg.gifW65OAg.gif
#12 2 years ago

I whish you luck in your search.

#13 2 years ago

Still looking for a CCR LE at MSRP. Given the SE + now comes with the topper it’s temping but would rather the LE.

#14 2 years ago

I want a free Bj from a super modeL, PM please

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

That’s just ridiculous, you gotta pay at least MSRP.

#16 2 years ago

This reminds me of the Woz bat thread.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

This reminds me of the Woz bat thread.

This is still relevant to my thread, so I’ll accept it!

918285AC-EE8B-4A68-B84E-826F6375C958 (resized).jpeg918285AC-EE8B-4A68-B84E-826F6375C958 (resized).jpeg
#18 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I assume you don’t mind how old he is?

#19 2 years ago

Why would anyone send you their spot when they can make a profit on it?

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Why would anyone send you their spot when they can make a profit on it?

Cause not everyone in this hobby is a greedy fuck. Kaneda hooked Rarehero up with a Godzilla LE at MSRP when he could have easily purchased for himself and flipped for a profit.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I assume you don’t mind how old he is?

Pm sent

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Cause not everyone in this hobby is a greedy fuck.

That’s what I’m hoping for here… hopefully a Pinsider or a distributor will have a spot available and sell me one at MSRP.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Cause not everyone in this hobby is a greedy fuck. Kaneda hooked Rarehero up with a Godzilla LE at MSRP when he could have easily purchased for himself and flipped for a profit.

99% are. Good luck to the OP.

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

I wouldn’t agree with that as an example, as Kaneda gets promo for his show out of it at the very least. Maybe it’s not monetary gain or equivalent to what he could make reselling it, but it’s not all that altruistic either. Don’t get me wrong, I have no problem with that what so ever, just pointing that out regarding your example

#25 2 years ago

Personally I laughed for a good 5 minutes! Loved that response

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

99% are. Good luck to the OP.

Thanks! Waiting on one of those 99 percenters. Still hopeful a Pinsider or reputable distributor has a slot left at MSRP.

#28 2 years ago

I would just prepare to have to fork over cash on top of an SE+ to obtain a LE, or a good markup. With regards to greed in the pinball industry. People who are willing to pay create it, cant really blame someone for getting top dollar. It does not make it right, but it is what it is.

#29 2 years ago

Just wait about 4 months… people will start to sell their spots.

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I would just prepare to have to fork over cash on top of an SE+ to obtain a LE, or a good markup. With regards to greed in the pinball industry. People who are willing to pay create it, cant really blame someone for getting top dollar. It does not make it right, but it is what it is.

SE+ is readily available at MSRP, still holding out to get the LE. I'm prepared to flip the bird to the flippers... no thanks to those scalpers.

Quoted from 27dnast:

sound advice... so long as I get one at MSRP I'm good waiting. But as Tom Petty say's "The waiting is the hardest part".

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

But he wants a spot NOW!!

Also, he won’t want one in 4 months.

That’s the whole thing about FOMO.

#32 2 years ago

You'll probably find one for under deposit amount. As soon as the next hot title is announced and production takes longer than "expected," these will come up for sale. The first few will be over MSRP, but then the flood gates will open and you'll find someone desperate enough to move one at a discount. We have the holidays coming up, then tax season...

Just be patient and put your search on the back burner for a while.

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

You'll probably find one for under deposit amount. As soon as the next hot title is announced and production takes longer than "expected," these will come up for sale. The first few will be over MSRP, but then the flood gates will open and you'll find someone desperate enough to move one at a discount. We have the holidays coming up, then tax season...

You continue to miss the point.

The back burner sucks.

Nobody is getting excited about “scoring” a Halloween spot this week. Cause any doofus can do it, and probably save at least 500 bucks as people are shedding them like a Labrador’s coat in June.

This may well repeat itself with CCLE but it’s not really gonna make anybody happy.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

But he wants a spot NOW!!
Also, he won’t want one in 4 months.
That’s the whole thing about FOMO.

What lol, I want a spot now yes to secure one, I don't mind waiting until they get built... Wouldn't care if mine was the last one off the line, just looking to obtain one at MSRP.

Quoted from 27dnast:

I'm not giving up my search just yet !

I've actually gotten a PM today from another pinsider so far that is trying to see if they can "transfer" me their spot without a profit FYI, will report back to see what happens with that. I'm pretty hopeful I can still get one at MSRP.

#35 2 years ago

You very well might get lucky, but I am willing to bet you will NOT find one at MSRP. Have you seen what MB, MM, and AFM LEs are going for?

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I've actually gotten a PM today from another pinsider so far that is trying to see if they can "transfer" me their spot without a profit FYI, will report back to see what happens with that. I'm pretty hopeful I can still get one at MSRP.

Dear sir or Madam,

God bless! I hope this message is finding you in good health. I have the item Cactus Canyon Remake LE (CCG, 2021) in stock and am willing to transfer to you forthwith in great haste. Please send confirm and we can begin godly process of making.

God bless you and good thoughts!

#37 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dear sir or Madam,
God bless! I hope this message is finding you in good health. I have the item Cactus Canyon Remake LE (CCG, 2021) in stock and am willing to transfer to you forthwith in great haste. Please send confirm and we can begin godly process of making.

You didn’t sign it “-Nigerian Prince” so I know that can’t be legit.

#38 2 years ago

There are 4 for trade right now and one appears to be at MSRP. Not sure if you have something he wants but that is probably your best shot at getting one at MSRP.

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

There are 4 for trade right now and one appears to be at MSRP. Not sure if you have something he wants but that is probably your best shot at getting one at MSRP.

I contacted several of those members and haven't heard back. I've gotten a few decent leads yesterday but still haven't sealed up a CCR LE at MSRP.

#40 2 years ago

I’ll trade you for a NIB Godzilla LE . I would also buy a Godzilla LE in box box for msrp and then sell you my CCrLE at cost .
This is a serious offer but sounds pretty ridiculous , doesn’t it ?

#41 2 years ago

I think after everyone gets these games and they find out how boring it is lots will hit the market below MSRP

#42 2 years ago

Not until after Lyman drops the reimagined version and depending on how good that is...

#43 2 years ago

Haters gonna hate. Maybe you played the old code lol.

Quoted from EricHadley:

I think after everyone gets these games and they find out how boring it is lots will hit the market below MSRP

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Haters gonna hate. Maybe you played the old code lol.

I don’t hate it. I just don’t think a lot of people have actually played it to know what they are getting into. It’ll be a short lived game in a home environment.

#45 2 years ago

I owned the original CC

Really enjoyed it

Can’t wait !!

If it sucks it sucks but with Lyman on board to fluff the game play - it’ll be a winner

Can’t be any worse than other titles out there in terms of longevity in a collection

#46 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Quoted from EricHadley:

I don’t hate it. I just don’t think a lot of people have actually played it to know what they are getting into. It’ll be a short lived game in a home environment.

Guess we all have our preferences of what makes a game great & certainly don't need to be influenced by others. I really doubt that it will dip below MSRP... I see the SE+ & LE holding and actually INCREASING in value especially once Lyman's code becomes available. IF they came out with a "CE" / collector edition which Doug Duba said is "unlikely" could skew the other models. But I don't buy pinball as an investment, I buy them to play them.

Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

I owned the original CC
Really enjoyed it
Can’t wait !!
If it sucks it sucks but with Lyman on board to fluff the game play - it’ll be a winner
Can’t be any worse than other titles out there in terms of longevity in a collection

Well said. While I haven't owned a Cactus Canyon, I have played on location many times and absolutely love the theme & game play. With or without Lyman's added code I'm happy of the product that CGC produced, and man that topper cosmetics / game play element is absolutely incredible.

still seeking CCR LE at MSRP.

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dear sir or Madam,

he found his prince

#48 2 years ago

Everyone telling Him to wait and prices will drop has just been to the Cannabis store.

Look at recent prices of all CGC remakes. And they never had Lyman doing His magic to code.

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Everyone telling Him to wait and prices will drop has just been to the Cannabis store.
Look at recent prices of all CGC remakes. And they never had Lyman doing His magic to code.

They kinda go hand in hand you know Cowboys & Cannabis

B7051812-47BF-49C3-A90E-4AEECBF6BD27 (resized).jpegB7051812-47BF-49C3-A90E-4AEECBF6BD27 (resized).jpeg
#50 2 years ago

One listed for 3k markup. Get it while its hot!

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-cactus-canyon-remake-le-ccrle-at-msrp?hl=nevadanutjob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.