(Topic ID: 303247)

Wanted: Cactus Canyon (Remake - LE) CCRLE AT MSRP!!

By mrclean

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by mrclean
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4C177951-CF6C-49D3-A3D5-B8012476138B.gif
83CD36C2-B4AF-4CB7-B7A4-96C1D4C60386.gif
C3F59BEE-D249-40E8-912C-FAEE636F33DA (resized).jpeg
B7051812-47BF-49C3-A90E-4AEECBF6BD27 (resized).jpeg
918285AC-EE8B-4A68-B84E-826F6375C958 (resized).jpeg
W65OAg.gif
AA78CD14-EB21-4609-BC90-AF5513215C8C (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago

A lot can happen in 6 - 12 months, which is how long it will take CGC to deliver all the LE's

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

One listed for 3k markup. Get it while its hot!

Appreciate the heads up, but no thank you. Still looking for one at MSRP. If everyone else on pinside marketplace & other platforms had the same mentality the drastically increased “flipping” prices would subside.

Quoted from PtownPin:

A lot can happen in 6 - 12 months, which is how long it will take CGC to deliver all the LE's

You are right, in that timeframe we could see another 4-6 other new titles from various other manufacturers.

#53 2 years ago

I settled for an SE with topper

#54 2 years ago

I realize patience is challenging at times, but if past history means anything then dozens of CCRLE's will be available at MSRP. My guess is this will start to happen a few months after they finish shipping LE's (which unfortunately could be up to a year)

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I realize patience is challenging at times, but if past history means anything then dozens of CCRLE's will be available at MSRP. My guess is this will start to happen a few months after they finish shipping LE's (which unfortunately could be up to a year)

Why are You wrong:

1) supply chain issues will keep these scarce for at least 18 months. Now if a recession hits then all pins will drop.
2) pin was underpriced for prices of current market
3) A lot of people want to have all the CGC LE's
4) what is current pricing of all the past CGC LE's
5) Lyman!
6) was one of the rarest Wms/Bly games

I wish they had just made 2000 LE's so people would be happy.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Why are You wrong:
1) supply chain issues will keep these scarce for at least 18 months. Now if a recession hits then all pins will drop.
5) Lyman!

Time will tell, but history certainly isn't on your side .... aside from the MMR, AFMRLE and MBRLE's (I own them ALL) were available at MSRP for a year after launch even though they apparently sold out quick...now this market is crazy/stupid so predicting the future is a challenge, but I highly doubt supply chain issues will continue for another 18 months. My guess is CGC will take 6-12 months to deliver on all the LE's, and many things can change in that timeframe. We are all hoping that Lyman comes up with some "dream" code, but its all conjecture at this time although I do admit it was one of the reasons I committed to an LE.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Why are You wrong:
5) Lyman!

1.) 18 months is a long time, long enough for Spooky to make all of their 1250 CE's / Blood Suckers. While my business has been hit by the supply chain situation, It's taught me to have an EXCESS of additional parts / money on the shelf (just in case). I would imagine CGC has that covered.
2.) I'm not sure it's under-priced for today's market as Doug_Duba said it's priced fair, and I agree.
3.) While I'd agree MOST collectors want all of the CGC LE's (or whatever the top tier is at the time) they and other companies also need to cater to "location / op" customers. Residential as well as commercial accounts don't always want LE's / top tier games.
4.) I agree with you on this that a vast majority have held / or gone up significantly depending on the trim.
5.) Yep in Lyman we trust! But he's not a big push for me to get a game I've already always loved albeit with the "unfinished bally code".
6.) I agree it fits that spectrum of rarer titles from them, hopefully another Big Bang Bar Remake Remake comes out eventually the more pinball the better. However while I very likely would of gotten a chance if they had 2000 LE's, it doesn't make everyone happy simply increasing numbers, ESPECIALLY after an announcement was made with the totals.

#58 2 years ago

There are people getting in on LE’s while on the SE + list. That may be a viable option. They are getting upgraded for lack of better terms.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

There are people getting in on LE’s while on the SE + list. That may be a viable option. They are getting upgraded for lack of better terms.

I think this is happening because some distributors were holding back LE's and they might have a slight fear of retaliation by Doug if they price gouge.

#60 2 years ago

I’ll take one at MSRP too. Thanks!

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

I think this is happening because some distributors were holding back LE's and they might have a slight fear of retaliation by Doug if they price gouge.

I think it’s very tough to regulate and control the re-sellers / especially “friends” of distributors. Let’s say a distro has a “friend” that they “sell” or front games to. Lets say that friend sells games at a premium / price gouge price. CGC unfortunately can’t really control that unless they take them out of the mix & we know that’s really not going to happen for various reasons.

#62 2 years ago

4 guys just got LE's from distros by calling and getting on lists.

people are dropping out a little now.

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Id love to grab one any leads are appreciated at MSRP.

#64 2 years ago

Not me. I can't wait to get mine, I'm very thankful to be getting an LE.

#65 2 years ago

Not a surprise...this will continue to happen...and by the time their actually shipping LE's (probably March) my guess is several distributors will be selling at MSRP....if I was an SE+ topper buyer I'd cancel and wait it out. This title has a chance to get really hot if Lymans code lives up to its billing, but that may not be for a year

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Look at recent prices of all CGC remakes. And they never had Lyman doing His magic to code.

Technically Lyman coded all CGC remakes so far if he does CCr as well. It's just decades apart.

#67 2 years ago

I've been noticing that a vast majority of the ones to hit the pinside marketplace are being used as "Trade bait". Still will be patient for one at MSRP.

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I've been noticing that a vast majority of the ones to hit the pinside marketplace are being used as "Trade bait". Still will be patient for one at MSRP.

I think that they are trying to trade instead of flip to avoid having their deposits refunded.

Selling spots is against your purchase agreement but trading wasnt mentioned.

#69 2 years ago

Buddy just secured one today

There still out there

#70 2 years ago

How about this to stop flipping:

1) Warranty not transferrable at time of purchase...But You can transfer warranty after 12 months

2) Hidden damage claims and freight claims only honored to original purchaser

#71 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

1) Warranty not transferrable at time of purchase...But You can transfer warranty after 12 months

I have not paid enough attention to the flipping. Has it been LE only? If so, any restrictions should be limited to just the limited editions.

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Sorry just an opinion but the OEM factory has enough on their plate to also police where the machines go and what happens to them later. If people dislike the flipping just stop buying the flipped games!

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

I think #2 is all on the freight company. Not sure how you could do that.

Just require the game be shipped to the address on the original order.

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I think #2 is all on the freight company. Not sure how you could do that.
Just require the game be shipped to the address on the original order.

I believe they will only ship to the original purchaser at this point.

They wont transfer ownership via a flip before the game is made.

So, the flipper has to actually pay for and receive the game now as it stands, before selling it.

At least thats how I think the agreement reads.

If caught they reserve the right to refund your deposit. Limit one game per customer.

I think this will discourage scalpers from buying up blocks of games and artificially raising the prices.

#75 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I have not paid enough attention to the flipping. Has it been LE only? If so, any restrictions should be limited to just the limited editions.

Don’t know why but this reminded me of Cosmo Kramer haven’t seen him in a while… @cosmokramer… it’s a Coffee Table Book about coffee tables that’s also a coffee table.

83CD36C2-B4AF-4CB7-B7A4-96C1D4C60386.gif83CD36C2-B4AF-4CB7-B7A4-96C1D4C60386.gifC3F59BEE-D249-40E8-912C-FAEE636F33DA (resized).jpegC3F59BEE-D249-40E8-912C-FAEE636F33DA (resized).jpeg
#76 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Mine is listed as 'trade bait'.
I am looking for nice, original Bally-Williams (think HEP or HEP-like).. I hope we can agree in that most who have a nice original don't "need" to sell. So 100%, it is a case of I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.

I am NOT a flipper (look at my history)..
I am NOT looking for profit..
TRADE is not secret code for send me your bid (although I certainly have received those replies)..

If an 'ISO machine' is found at reasonable price (current market value), mine will be sold at actual cost.

p.s.,
I did not purchase my 'spot' under the notion that I would bait it. BUT, the week of allocations I found myself spending every moment refreshing and reading the CCR thread, trying to stay a step ahead of the "issue of the day" (allocations; topper; back-glass; Lyman code; ...).. I

p.p.s.,
I have twice now received trade requests for really nice TAF machines. It's a machine that we owned in the past, and my family didn't enjoy (maybe because we are crappy players).
Yet, I have hooked up an 'unadvertised' CCR_LE trader with those connections..

p.p.p.s,
My ISO list is: GBLE, AFM, WH20, CV .. (and any other original that maybe I hadn't considered)

#77 2 years ago

Still looking for CCR LE at MSRP, people seem to continuing to find them in the CCR Lock Is Lit thread, still looking!

#79 2 years ago

I'm still looking for PoTC CE NIB -- at MSRP!!!

Pm me with leads please

#80 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Pm me with leads please

Why not just use the proceeds from the one you sold NIB to buy one? lol

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Pm me with leads please

me too! and a BBB as well!! any takers???

#82 2 years ago

Unless you’re on a list with a distro and someone backs out - not gonna happen . The SE plus is selling for the same money so it’s reasonable to assume that LE’s are now worth more than the SE plus . Pay market rate if you really want one .

Edit * once people take possession of these they will have paid taxes and shipping meaning the true cost is about 10k . The free market will decide what they’re “worth”

#84 2 years ago

I've gotten a few more leads via PM, nothing solid yet... I'll need to make a few more calls tomorrow. I still want to buy CCR LE at MSRP.

#86 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I've gotten a few more leads via PM, nothing solid yet... I'll need to make a few more calls tomorrow. I still want to buy CCR LE at MSRP.

the hardest working man in pinball ! hopefully you will find one

#87 2 years ago

I'm confused, does he want one at MSRP, or not?

#88 2 years ago

I tell you what, I will trade you my CCR LE spot at MSRP for a Godzilla LE at MSRP!

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

I tell you what, I will trade you my CCR LE spot at MSRP for a Godzilla LE at MSRP!

I offered that deal about a week ago on the previous page - no takers

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I'm confused, does he want one at MSRP, or not?

To clear the confusion, yes still looking for CCR LE at MSRP.

#91 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

To clear the confusion, yes still looking for CCR LE at MSRP.

Good to know. I was going to sell you mine for $500 under MSRP.

#92 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Good to know. I was going to sell you mine for $500 under MSRP.

4C177951-CF6C-49D3-A3D5-B8012476138B.gif4C177951-CF6C-49D3-A3D5-B8012476138B.gif
There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-cactus-canyon-remake-le-ccrle-at-msrp/page/2?hl=nevadanutjob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.