Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dlbuller
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

When I bought my TZ it came with an extra clock board, and since I bought a nifty blue housing from Gweempose, I want to see if I can build a second working clock.

All the parts separately (back housing, motor, gears, hands, faceplate, etc) adds up to way too much money, so I'm hoping someone may have a clock assembly with a busted case and missing or broken boards.

Feel free to shoot me a PM or just reply here!

#2 7 years ago

I still have the original double board I took out of my clock. It was acting kind of flaky, but I'm sure it could be fixed. You can have it for the cost of shipping.

#3 7 years ago

I have the working boards with LEDs all set to go. I just need the back panel, all 6 gears, motor, pinion, decal plate, front lens, clock hands... basically everything except the main housing and boards

#4 7 years ago

Weekend bump! Hoping someone might have this laying around...

#5 7 years ago

In case anyone wants to know, my clock board is now spoken for.

3 weeks later
#6 7 years ago

Bumping this! Maybe someone has one now

#7 7 years ago

Let me check the shelf of Junk parts and see If we have one.

1 week later
#8 7 years ago

Still looking for this... just need everything except the housing, faceplate, decal, boards and screws

#9 7 years ago

Pm me your address and what you need. Have gears and motor I believe. I'll have to find them.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside