Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 days ago by mollyspub
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6A74D6B1-0C4E-4AA9-A036-C9FB86A42E5F (resized).jpeg
9A9A936F-F74F-4109-866A-12F38A323D65 (resized).jpeg
36EC5DCC-D340-48AC-92C1-0016E9399117 (resized).jpeg
ACC15D97-7674-4741-8D4B-6032B3B63A17 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wamonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#11 42 days ago

I saw your ad - I tried to talk my wife into letting me maybe sell mine. I want to make room for a little game mix up. But, she loves the game.

I know I will sell it sometime - if you don't find your BOP keep me in mind.

Mine is a full restored BOP 2.0 - brand new playfield - with a playfield protector on it since day one, new legs, new ramps, 2.0 decals, 2.0 translight - basically all new....

Good luck -

#12 42 days ago

I love the game and know it is pretty much irreplaceable if I sell it but I was thinking of getting AFM or something big like that

#14 42 days ago

Maybe I will post some pictures - we are both West Coast

#16 42 days ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

You'll be sorry if you let her go!

Yes - very likely - that is what my wife thinks, it was a full restore. Its not like another one is out there with a new playfield and all the decals upgraded.

You are making me second guess even discussing it

#20 42 days ago

mollyspub - the machine looks awesome. I have the same art - I left the original stainless on the side rails and I have the magnetic apron cover, side art as well. You went all out....

I am not offended on the post - he is right - but I am still talking. I think the machine looks great. I have a White Water coming in soon. I have to make room one way or another.

I have a near CQ Lost in Space that I may sell too. That is super rare and with what it looks like no one will get a machine like that either. Mirror blades, Pinball Pro speakers, LED's throughout, LED backbox - perfect cab, color DMD, etc.

Both are irreplaceable pinballs -

#23 40 days ago

Hard to take full pictures as it is in a space next to others

36EC5DCC-D340-48AC-92C1-0016E9399117 (resized).jpeg6A74D6B1-0C4E-4AA9-A036-C9FB86A42E5F (resized).jpeg9A9A936F-F74F-4109-866A-12F38A323D65 (resized).jpegACC15D97-7674-4741-8D4B-6032B3B63A17 (resized).jpeg
#25 40 days ago

i can put the screw on metal guards on it - I have felt behind those plastic protectors though....

#28 39 days ago
Quoted from Wharhed:

I just bought a 2.0 kit from Cointakers - They're down to the last one now. If OP didn't already buy one from them, now is the time!

Where did you get your BOP from?

#30 39 days ago

Ahhh - I am struggling if I want to sell my 2.0 but I have the White Water coming on this container.

I can give you a shot at the Lost in Space you were going to buy now that I have one except mine is pretty much collector quality so won't be as cheap.

I am liking the game it is the best machine condition I have ever picked up excluding new stuff.

#37 37 days ago

Uggg - why are you doing this to me ....

I figure I need to make room, I guess in my head when I think of selling I think a remake will come out and I will hold $$$ for it. I am dreaming of a BBB remake in a few years.

Then you guys roll stats like there is only 50-75 of these games in the USA.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wamonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside