Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by mollyspub
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6A74D6B1-0C4E-4AA9-A036-C9FB86A42E5F (resized).jpeg
9A9A936F-F74F-4109-866A-12F38A323D65 (resized).jpeg
36EC5DCC-D340-48AC-92C1-0016E9399117 (resized).jpeg
ACC15D97-7674-4741-8D4B-6032B3B63A17 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 17 days ago

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted: Bride of Pinbot 2.0

Added: August 30th, 2019

Item description

On the hunt for a BOP 2.0 in above average condition working 100%.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Contact

Contact adamross via PinsideMail.

Send PM

Item location

Los Angeles, CA, US

Seller insights

These are adamross's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to adamross's stats page

Other ads from this Pinsider

adamross currently has 1 other ad on the Pinside marketplace.

#2 17 days ago

Amazing game! Good luck in your search.

#3 11 days ago

Happy hump day! Someone out there must surely want to make room for some of the great new games coming out!

#4 11 days ago

Out of curiosity, what would you expect to pay for a 2.0 with a decent but routed original game? I'm on the fence tuning mine into a 2.0.

#5 11 days ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Out of curiosity, what would you expect to pay for a 2.0 with a decent but routed original game? I'm on the fence tuning mine into a 2.0.

If you don't already have a kit, I'd suggest picking one up ASAP ! There aren't many left.

#6 11 days ago

Kits are still available?

#7 11 days ago
Quoted from adamross:

Kits are still available?

I was going to suggest purchasing a kit and keep the search on for a BOP.
To answer your question, as of a few months back Cointaker had a hand full left.

#8 11 days ago

I know of a kit for sale if you are interested.

#9 6 days ago

I just bought one from Cointaker. They are in stock.

#10 6 days ago

Thanks for the lead! Just made contact with Melissa.

#11 6 days ago

I saw your ad - I tried to talk my wife into letting me maybe sell mine. I want to make room for a little game mix up. But, she loves the game.

I know I will sell it sometime - if you don't find your BOP keep me in mind.

Mine is a full restored BOP 2.0 - brand new playfield - with a playfield protector on it since day one, new legs, new ramps, 2.0 decals, 2.0 translight - basically all new....

Good luck -

#12 6 days ago

I love the game and know it is pretty much irreplaceable if I sell it but I was thinking of getting AFM or something big like that

#13 6 days ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

I saw your ad - I tried to talk my wife into letting me maybe sell mine. I want to make room for a little game mix up. But, she loves the game.
Mine is a full restored BOP 2.0 - brand new playfield - with a playfield protector on it since day one, new legs, new ramps, 2.0 decals, 2.0 translight - basically all new....
Good luck -

Now's the time to sell! She'll forget it ever existed after she starts playing AFM.

#14 6 days ago

Maybe I will post some pictures - we are both West Coast

#15 6 days ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Good luck -

You'll be sorry if you let her go!

#16 6 days ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

You'll be sorry if you let her go!

Yes - very likely - that is what my wife thinks, it was a full restore. Its not like another one is out there with a new playfield and all the decals upgraded.

You are making me second guess even discussing it

#17 6 days ago

I love how someone would come onto my wanted thread only to try and convince people not to sell their game to me.

#18 6 days ago

The game is simply amazing! they're pretty rare and I doubt you'd find another that been restored to a high level as you describe. Here's mine

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).png
#19 6 days ago
Quoted from adamross:

I love how someone would come onto my wanted thread only to try and convince people not to sell their game to me.

That's not what I meant. Just saying he'd regret selling it period. Besides I gave you the heads up on Cointaker. Hope it works out for you !

#20 6 days ago

mollyspub - the machine looks awesome. I have the same art - I left the original stainless on the side rails and I have the magnetic apron cover, side art as well. You went all out....

I am not offended on the post - he is right - but I am still talking. I think the machine looks great. I have a White Water coming in soon. I have to make room one way or another.

I have a near CQ Lost in Space that I may sell too. That is super rare and with what it looks like no one will get a machine like that either. Mirror blades, Pinball Pro speakers, LED's throughout, LED backbox - perfect cab, color DMD, etc.

Both are irreplaceable pinballs -

#21 6 days ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

That's not what I meant. Just saying he'd regret selling it period. Besides I gave you the heads up on Cointaker. Hope it works out for you !

Really good point. Loving my TBL!

#22 6 days ago
Quoted from adamross:

It's the Pinside way!

#23 3 days ago

Hard to take full pictures as it is in a space next to others

36EC5DCC-D340-48AC-92C1-0016E9399117 (resized).jpeg6A74D6B1-0C4E-4AA9-A036-C9FB86A42E5F (resized).jpeg9A9A936F-F74F-4109-866A-12F38A323D65 (resized).jpegACC15D97-7674-4741-8D4B-6032B3B63A17 (resized).jpeg
#24 3 days ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Hard to take full pictures as it is in a space next to others[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Id get those protectors off right away before you wrinkle the decals!

#25 3 days ago

i can put the screw on metal guards on it - I have felt behind those plastic protectors though....

#26 3 days ago

She's a beaut!

#27 3 days ago

I just bought a 2.0 kit from Cointakers - They're down to the last one now. If OP didn't already buy one from them, now is the time!

#28 3 days ago
Quoted from Wharhed:

I just bought a 2.0 kit from Cointakers - They're down to the last one now. If OP didn't already buy one from them, now is the time!

Where did you get your BOP from?

#29 3 days ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Where did you get your BOP from?

Container buy around 5-6 years ago

#30 3 days ago

Ahhh - I am struggling if I want to sell my 2.0 but I have the White Water coming on this container.

I can give you a shot at the Lost in Space you were going to buy now that I have one except mine is pretty much collector quality so won't be as cheap.

I am liking the game it is the best machine condition I have ever picked up excluding new stuff.

#31 2 days ago

I posted on the other 2.0 thread as well, but seeing as this one is getting some traffic... How does the 1.0 screen look? Mine is tiny and not centered. Is there an adjustment?

#32 2 days ago
Quoted from Wharhed:

There is now non left
Just got last one

#33 2 days ago

How many total kits did they produce?

#34 1 day ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

How many total kits did they produce?

Based on the sheet that was included with mine, it appears that coin taker has sold less than 50 of the kits. Not sure for the rest of the distributors

#35 1 day ago

There were 3 runs by DP and talk of a 4th in Europe only. So I believe there are 75 in the US.

#36 1 day ago

Melissa told me earlier this week that they (Cointaker) produced 35 kits.

#37 1 day ago

Uggg - why are you doing this to me ....

I figure I need to make room, I guess in my head when I think of selling I think a remake will come out and I will hold $$$ for it. I am dreaming of a BBB remake in a few years.

Then you guys roll stats like there is only 50-75 of these games in the USA.

#38 1 day ago

I'll make it easy for you. If you aren't tired of playing it and don't need to make room then keep it. If you are, then you've got a potential buyer.

#39 1 day ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Melissa told me earlier this week that they (Cointaker) produced 35 kits.

That changes the count then. Plus I got word from another Pinside member earlier that he had #47 from Cointaker. That makes me believe they had a batch of 50. That makes 125 USA.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside