You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN1892_(resized).JPG
DSCN1890_(resized).JPG
dsc_0226_(resized).jpg
DSCN2004_(2)_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kaneda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#12 8 years ago

It might help to offer up a price. Many owners might not want to sell, but if they saw $15,000+ offered up, it would be tempting.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Basically i know pinball prices but this one is special. I have had to ask big collector to get a fair value
What is the average price for a used BBB (remake) in the us?

15-20K. You may want to call Sunshine Laundromat in Brooklyn, NY. They have one there out in the wild. He may be willing to sell.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'll sell mine.
I have Illinois Pinball, prototype #013. One of only 19 prototypes made and the only machine manufactured in purple armor. HUO, single owner and in perfect cosmetic and working order. Extremely low mileage as it has lived its entire life in a large personal collection. High end collectors quality.
I can take any requested detailed pictures a serious buyer wants, inside and out and send them along. In the meantime, pictures of my game are on the pinball database verified as a prototype and under my name, Kim Mitchell.
Here's a link: http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=big+bang+bar&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#5244
$25,000 USD. - Please note to anyone interested: I'm not very motivated to sell and that price is rock solid firm.
Private messages if interested please.
Thanks

Can you share some more pictures of this beauty?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kaneda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-big-bang-bar-capcom-1996?tu=kaneda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.