Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MK6PIN
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Big Bang Bar

Featured Ad
Extended listing

Added: 2022-12-18 15:22:55 UTC • Ended: January 21st, 2023

Price

Wanted

It's time to start pursuing a great example of this game ... sort of completes my cornestones in the lineup ( just my take).

Came close a couple times....

Open to cash and/ or trade/ whatever.....look at my lineup...some I'll part with, some I wont. Must be in great shape...thanks!!!

Knowing these dont change hands often...feel free to offer what you believe/ have seen regarding " fair" pricing, lol

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are MK6PIN's market stats.

gold Seller Level

MK6PIN has the Pinside Gold seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to MK6PIN's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Asheville, NC, US

#2 1 year ago

Looked through archives....funny there was a nib 7 years ago for $16k....staggering how pricing has changed

#3 1 year ago

Nice collection. I almost sold my BBB awhile back. They are hard to find now for some reason.

#4 1 year ago

Hold on. Is this where some asshat chimes in with “I’ll take one for original $4500 if you find one, let me know.”

I didn’t have the funds back in 2004 but was amazed what Gene pulled off. Hoping you find yours Amigo.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Hold on. Is this where some asshat chimes in with “I’ll take one for original $4500 if you find one, let me know.”
I didn’t have the funds back in 2004 but was amazed what Gene pulled off. Hoping you find yours Amigo.

Appreciated Pinbud ....... somehow, I doubt I'll score one for that....but Im sure the stories will roll, lol.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Appreciated Pinbud ....... somehow, I doubt I'll score one for that....but Im sure the stories will roll, lol.

I’ll keep a look out for you. I’m not interested in this title so if one pops up I’ll let you know.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

Nice collection. I almost sold my BBB awhile back. They are hard to find now for some reason.

Thx.....given the current mentality of " all new games are just so much better than older ones..(deep rules, etc.)"....figured Id throw a line out....

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

I’ll keep a look out for you. I’m not interested in this title so if one pops up I’ll let you know.

Thanks for keeping an eye out....I was kind of meh on it for awhile.....now thinking I " need" one....

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Thanks for keeping an eye out....I was kind of meh on it for awhile.....now thinking I " need" one....

I'll let you know if I hear of one as well

#10 1 year ago

Good luck with your search buddy. Gorgeous game just not sure the gameplay justify the current market price

#11 1 year ago

It's a lot of money for just the looks of the machine I heard the game play is just not fun

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Good luck with your search buddy. Gorgeous game just not sure the gameplay justify the current market price

Thanks Pinbud!

Confess it's been quite awhile since I had a chance to play one...and only a handful of ganes at that...

Believe it would scratch a nice itch in the lineup for me....beautiful game w its own feel. At what cost/ condition will decide I suppose.

Thinking I'll just buy it if fits the bill. Cant ID any of my current ones I want to part with....

#13 1 year ago

This is one of the pins I've always wanted to play, but never have had the chance.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Thanks Pinbud!
Confess it's been quite awhile since I had a chance to play one...and only a handful of ganes at that...
Believe it would scratch a nice itch in the lineup for me....beautiful game w its own feel. At what cost/ condition will decide I suppose.

Yes I have never played one but the money that they go for theses days I can see me having one ,I could get 4or5 pins instead ,hope u find one in your price point

#15 1 year ago

I totally get having a unique fun piece for the collection. I hope you find one!!!

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

This is one of the pins I've always wanted to play, but never have had the chance.

My encounter was brief ( in a bar in Tampa somewhere years ago)....remembered it being beautiful, but wasnt as immersed in the hobby as now .....kinda why I want the thing....a deeper dive in gameroom could be just what Im looking for..

#17 1 year ago

GL man. The VFW has one here I play when I go to their show - love the art, dots and game play. Hope you find one. In a year or so I will be casting a line for one also.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

It's a lot of money for just the looks of the machine I heard the game play is just not fun

I would disagreeing about that it not being fun. This game is super fun IMO.

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Ok I don't really know haven't played one I was just told that but it's like all games some people like it a lot and others np don't I guess

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Yea, I play all of mine....think this one would be alot of fun in the lineup...

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Ok I don't really know haven't played one I was just told that but it's like all games some people like it a lot and others np don't I guess

Very true what’s fun to me might not be to others. For me the game has fun modes and I really liked the layout as well. I also like the comedy and theme a lot.

#22 1 year ago

A bourbon Friday, end of year bump....why not....have a couple leads, nothing in stone yet...

#23 1 year ago

I miss mine even though I mastered it. I can say the same thing about many of the 90s B/W that I have owned.

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

I miss mine even though I mastered it. I can say the same thing about many of the 90s B/W that I have owned.

Feel the same about my CFTBL....was within an inch of having Chris do his magic to it, then let it go for " logic" .... believe this one stays if I land one...

1 week later
#25 1 year ago

Bump....might have found one...figured I'd throw this back up near the top.....

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Bump....might have found one...figured I'd throw this back up near the top.....

Right on good too hear

1 week later
#27 1 year ago

Found a great example...outside of the forum ( game is hard to find...got lucky). Appreciate the bumps...

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-big-bang-bar-14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.