(Topic ID: 208079)

Wanted! BBB Tube Dancer (Have one to trade)

By Starscream

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5459 (resized).JPG
P1020187 (resized).JPG
P1020186 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magic_mike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#27 6 years ago

The original ones eventually did/will disintegrate.

The one that Rob Morrison (the designer) gave me, turned into a green puddle of slime.

He told me that they didn't have time to do a proper test on some of the materials, once they found out that they were losing their jobs.

The IPB versions were 10x better and made of a harder, more durable rubber.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

Its virgin rubber so use Vaseline and push it in very slowly and should pop over the thighs

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Where do you see that pins and vids episode? I cant find it and would like to see it!

Marco use to carry it, but it looks like it's out of stock: http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PAV3

Maybe Al Warner will make some more...?

1 week later
#39 6 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

The only one I know of out there is owned by Gene I think. They are probably worth $250 to $300 but may not be worth it due to age and the may gum when used up due to age.

Gene gave all of his buyers the option to buy extra parts. The rubber that IPB used was harder and far superior than the soft Capcom rubber. Somewhat similar to Barbie doll rubber.

They should last for a very long, long time.

Years ago, someone here paid a undisclosed amount for one of the flesh colored ones that IPB made.

IMG_5459 (resized).JPGIMG_5459 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magic_mike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-bbb-tube-dancer-have-one-to-trade?tu=magic_mike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.