10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by RudeDogg1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Just putting my feelers out for one of these as I may need one. Does anyone have one that's not been hacked?

Rudi

#3 10 years ago

Love the board I got from Homepin for my BSD. Great product!

#4 10 years ago

That's a good price do they not come with the metal sides then on the ready built ones?

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from RudeDogg1:

That's a good price do they not come with the metal sides then on the ready built ones?

You can re-use your old ones.

To have these made is simply not cost effective and they don't wear out.

#6 10 years ago

Ok no probs I only asked because they are riveted which is something I don't own but then I could bolt them instead. Once I've I'm sure this one is dead I may well put in an order

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from RudeDogg1:

Ok no probs I only asked because they are riveted which is something I don't own but then I could bolt them instead. Once I've I'm sure this one is dead I may well put in an order

Yes, drill out the rivets and use 3mm nuts & bolts. If you end up buying a board remind me and I will include the correct nuts & bolts. Only about 1/4 of buyers use a bracket as many machines don't use them - the board clips into plastic standoffs in most machines.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-bally-williams-opto-sw10-pcba-18159 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.