IMG_0083 (resized).JPG
IMG_0081 (resized).JPG
IMG_0082 (resized).JPG
IMG_0079 (resized).JPG
IMG_0078 (resized).JPG
IMG_0076 (resized).JPG
IMG_0077 (resized).JPG
IMG_0756 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WeatherbyMAG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Wanted: Bally SuperSonic Backglass

Added: 2018-01-16 17:54:02 UTC • Ended: January 22nd, 2018

Price

Wanted

Looking for as close to NOS/Mint as I can find for recently restored SuperSonic in my collection. Let me know what you have & pricing.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are WeatherbyMAG's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to WeatherbyMAG's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Julian, PA, US

#4 6 years ago

I saw those 2 on eBay.... they are a little bit better than the one in my machine currently, but really trying to find one that is perfect...

#6 6 years ago

Yes, for whatever reason SuperSonic seems to delaminate WAY worse than any other Bally Game I have been around. Every one I have seen has done about the same.... that's why it would be nice to find an NOS one that has never seen heat. One Pinsider has Pm'd me with a potential NOS unit, just waiting on pictures of it.

Here is the game that needs the glass (I know BG doesn't "look" bad in this pic, but it's flaking bad in couple spots not visible in this pic & has always had a large gouge through middle of it, since the day I bought this out of a storage warehouse)

Doesn't look too bad for a cheap eBay vinyl overlay, after 5 coats of clear & a lot of elbow grease. Overlay just has some fitment issues, mostly side to side... just no way to get it perfect on this play field, so I centered it where I felt it would be overall the "best" & went with it. Overall I'm pretty happy with it, looks A lot sharper than if I had just magic erasered the old worn PF & cleared it.

IMG_0756 (resized).jpgIMG_0756 (resized).jpg

#8 6 years ago

Yes, he emailed me back & did not have one.

#11 6 years ago

I saw that they show one in inventory when I was purchasing parts for my Playboy & Silverball Projects the other day. I have never bought a used glass off of them, I don't know if there is anyway I could get a pic or not. Hate to spend $200 on something used, sight unseen.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WeatherbyMAG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-bally-supersonic-backglass?tu=WeatherbyMAG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.