(Topic ID: 52411)

WANTED: Bally Sky Divers Backglass (1964)

By jasonsmith

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hey folks, I'm looking for a backglass for this awesome pin from 64. My backglass is in pretty sad shape, hoping someone has one or has a line to one.

Thank you.

#2 10 years ago

Hi Jason, i was watching 'special when lit' recently and noticed (i think) that one of the 'collectors' featured, with some footage shot in his home had that backglass image printed and pinned on his door - maybe someone on here knows him or knows where one could find the source for that print - so you could make a repro print backglass

we can continue to work on the 'art restore' we have underway as well but hopefully someone here might have a lead?

regards, Ron

4 months later
#3 10 years ago

Hi Jason, did you find the back glass for your machine i have one here in good condition, if you're interested i can send pictures. Condition is good, little bit of peeling to the inside nothing much at all. All seems pretty good no breaks in glass, give me a shout either way. It is currently in a frame on my office wall.
Regards Jason UK

#4 10 years ago

Hey pinhead thank you very much for posting up, sadly as it usually works out I just sold the machine LOL. Thanks again though, appreciate it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-bally-sky-divers-backglass-1964 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.