(Topic ID: 217156)

Wanted Bally Playboy cabinet stencils

By pinballinreno

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - wanted

Wanted Bally Playboy cabinet stencils

Added: 2018-05-16 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (September 6th, 2018) • Ended: October 19th, 2018

Price

Wanted

I have 2 bally playboys I need to repaint and stencils have dried up in the market due to license issues.

Does anyone have a set they didnt use and would like to part with them?

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are pinballinreno's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to pinballinreno's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Sun Valley, NV, US

#3 5 years ago

I talked to Rick at PPS and he says that someone has the license for these and he will look into it for me.

#5 5 years ago

It would be great if he would sell these again!

#6 5 years ago

I can only start selling playboy stencils again if Rick says it’s a go. I cannot lose my license by selling them now. Maybe if enough people let him know, they will be available sooner than later

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballPimp:

I can only start selling playboy stencils again if Rick says it’s a go. I cannot lose my license by selling them now. Maybe if enough people let him know, they will be available sooner than later

I spoke to Rick and he was under the impression that somebody is selling them and it was okay, he may have thought it was you, as always he has said feel free to call him about this issue he will get back to you.

#8 5 years ago

^Thanks for working to make this happen. These are always needed.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballPimp:

What if you “provided them” for a “donation”.... that might be a loop hole?

#10 5 years ago

Don't buy anything but Pinball Pimp stencils, best there is

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from whitey:

Don't buy anything but Pinball Pimp stencils, best there is

If I can get Rick to approve their manufacture...

#12 5 years ago

I was told by Rick that the Playboy lawyers are looking for stuff like this. Not sure why the “other guy” is able to sell them on his site. I emailed Rick but never heard back. I don’t have time to dwell on one title of stencils but definitely wish I could sell them because I have a enough people ask!

2 weeks later
    #13 5 years ago

Still looking, still haven't heard from Rick...

Anyone have a set they didn't use?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-bally-playboy-cabinet-stencils and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.