Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by MJW
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpg
th_(resized).jpg
20160606_140451_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

wanted

Wanted: Aurich's hammer mod for Metallica LE/Premium

Added: August 12th, 2016 Ended: September 29th, 2016

Price

Wanted

Item description

I am doing a custom Pinball Refinery Metallica for a customer and he is asking if I can locate a hammer mod that Aurich here on Pinside did a while ago.

If you have one that you would like to sell, please contact me via PM or call [phone number removed]

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

Item photos

20160606_140451_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Muskegon, MI, US

Seller insights

These are HemiOrange09's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to HemiOrange09's stats page

#2 4 years ago

Ah, I think that is for my buddy. He's heading to Lake Charles now and will get to see in person the amazing (simply stunning!) job you did on my Met Prem Refinery Edition.

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Ah, I think that is for my buddy. He's heading to Lake Charles now and will get to see in person the amazing (simply stunning!) job you did on my Met Prem Refinery Edition.

Thanks for the kind words

Yes this is for his Refinery Metallica Premium that he ordered from me. I called around to locate one and have not yet found one yet. So I placed an ad hoping this might locate one for him.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Keep dreaming....#30/30

The dream is alive. I got one about 6 weeks ago on the secondary market that was still new in the box it originally shipped in. Someone will be willing to part with one.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

The dream is alive. I got one about 6 weeks ago on the secondary market that was still new in the box it originally shipped in. Someone will be willing to part with one.

Well now, I know where 2 of 30 of them are located. I know there's someone that is willing to sell one.

#9 4 years ago

Good luck! 15/30 isn't going anywhere

#10 4 years ago

No problem, that's 3 down and I'm sure Aurich has one, so 26 more to locate.

#11 4 years ago

13/30 here and it's the best mod on the game

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

No problem, that's 3 down and I'm sure Aurich has one, so 26 more to locate.

Heh, yup, 1/30 is installed in my LE. Good luck!

#13 4 years ago

Time for another run? I'll take #31!

#14 4 years ago

I'll take #32 in the new run. Zurich? Help Hemi and some of the rest of us loafers out.

#15 4 years ago

Just got MET in the line-up and #33 would look smashing in it. (See what I did there?)

#16 4 years ago

#10 here,not going anywhere,knocked off one of my spikes to.
Never did find it.

#17 4 years ago

LE is LE, I said I would do it once, can't go back on that, wouldn't be right for the people who bought them.

But after I'm done with Alien we'll see what the future holds, the other version never got anywhere with my friend who was going to cast them.

#18 4 years ago

I didn't know they were numbered. I wonder what number mine is. Any way I can find out? Was it written on it somewhere?

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I didn't know they were numbered. I wonder what number mine is. Any way I can find out? Was it written on it somewhere?

Etched on the top leather.

#20 4 years ago

Cool mod!!!
Wish I could find one too.

#21 4 years ago

Drop the Hammer bump..... Still looking for this hammer for a customer of mine....

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Drop the Hammer bump..... Still looking for this hammer for a customer of mine....
Steve
Pinball Refinery

Hey Steve - if you should happen to find two (these always show up in pairs right?), please let me know. I'd love to add an Aurich hammer to my PR Monsters Edition too!

#23 4 years ago

You mean the "sexy bondage rob halford editon"?

#24 4 years ago

Hammer #6 checking in .Sorry Steve. I can't separate the hammer refinery premium 007. Hope you find one for your customer but it's going to be tough.

image_(resized).jpg

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Hammer #6 checking in .Sorry Steve. I can't separate the hammer from refinery premium 007. Hope you find one for your customer but it's going to be tough.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside