• Latest reply 6 years ago by modfather
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

43602381-528A-4132-8B5D-ABF0680AEFB2 (resized).png
97135732-17B7-464E-9AA7-E9A1FCE83A6C (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - wanted

Wanted Aurich Star Trek Translite

Added: 2018-02-21 22:49:24 UTC • Ended: October 27th, 2019

Price

Wanted

As title. Badly want Aurichs excellent alt stern star trek translite. Anyone have one they'd be willing to let go. Thanks

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Huggers's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Huggers's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Bridport, England, GB

#2 6 years ago

Not trying to take away from aurich’s Package, His is really nice, but when I looked for his they were unavailable. I found this alternative translite on eBay. Just another option for Star Trek owners

97135732-17B7-464E-9AA7-E9A1FCE83A6C (resized).jpeg97135732-17B7-464E-9AA7-E9A1FCE83A6C (resized).jpeg

#3 6 years ago

Whoa that one looks cool!

#4 6 years ago

You can also message aurich directly and see if he has any available or can possibly make a new run.

43602381-528A-4132-8B5D-ABF0680AEFB2 (resized).png43602381-528A-4132-8B5D-ABF0680AEFB2 (resized).png

#5 6 years ago

I have one or the other mentioned here. Can't remember which one. Will check tomorrow

#6 6 years ago

Thanks all

Quoted from Coz:

Not trying to take away from aurich’s Package, His is really nice, but when I looked for his they were unavailable. I found this alternative translite on eBay. Just another option for Star Trek owners

This is very awesome, love it

Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I have one or the other mentioned here. Can't remember which one. Will check tomorrow

That's great thanks I'll send you a DM

#7 6 years ago

My buddy makes those alternate translites and sells them on ebay. Nice stuff , good quality , great resolution and a clear print.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-aurich-star-trek-translite?hl=huggers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.