4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ScreenshotROM103-113811 (resized).png
20191020_162206 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballNZ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hi

I have an early production game with the upper ball lock kickout hole. When I bought the game the ROM was corrupted so I had a mate burn me a new one from the IPDB Rom file.

However this is a later version ROM that suits the later production which had this kickout hole removed.

Can anyone help me locate an early ROM or ROM file that is AG03R09A or similar so I can get this game functioning properly.

Thanks in advance
Clive Pedersen

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:Please post a picture of this. First I heard if it.

This attached picture is taken of the area with the plastic taken off.

Also another picture of the ROM.

20191020_162206 (resized).jpg20191020_162206 (resized).jpgScreenshotROM103-113811 (resized).pngScreenshotROM103-113811 (resized).png
#5 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

How about a picture with the right ramp and plastic on? I like to see if I can see a difference between it and my production game.

It should be identical to your production game just without the kickout hole. I will take a picture today after work.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballNZ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-alvin-g-al-s-garage-band-early-rom-file-?tu=PinballNZ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.