4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by megaladon
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted Alien location Seattle

Added: 2019-04-24 22:13:57 UTC • Ended: May 17th, 2019

Price

Wanted

Looking to purchase a functioning reasonably price one lol!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are megaladon's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to megaladon's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Lynnwood, Washington, US

#2 4 years ago

Good luck! I don't think you can define what "reasonably priced" means in this case...it's whatever someone is willing to spend on a super-rare machine. I'm in agreement on a LE and many would think the cost isn't reasonable, but to me it is, and worth every penny. I hope you find one that fits your budget!

#3 4 years ago

Good luck indeed...

#4 4 years ago

Just made a deal on one. Reasonable does not seem to factor into this.

#5 4 years ago

Yea, I'm thinking the plus side of 10k so I don't think I'm crazy. But any validity to the claims that it might be remade?

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from megaladon:

Yea, I'm thinking the plus side of 10k so I don't think I'm crazy. But any validity to the claims that it might be remade?

Prob want to prepare for the plus plus side of 10k. Remade claims - who knows but if it does come out, it will be different.

#7 4 years ago

Very plus side of 10k. Chance of being remade? Slim. Why remake it when everyone is doing their own thing? Remaking it means redoing the boards driving it because they don't match anyone else's. That means reprogramming it. Then dealing with making the alien more reliable. Also getting an expired license and redoing the cab art since their cab was unique.

#8 4 years ago

Check with Tommy at Nitro Pinball.
He might have one left.

1 week later
#9 4 years ago

Yea, he was out

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-alien-location-seattle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.