• 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Jvspin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4527.GIF

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Agent_Hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#30 5 years ago

I'm curious--what's your price for an SE working 100% with no issues, no cosmetic flaws?

#35 5 years ago

Well is an 8k offer really that tempting? This isn't a mass prodced Stern where the usual depreciation comes into play. Beyond that, you don't seem to hang on to games very long, so why would someone offer up a generous price for you, only to see it back up for sale in 6 months at all of the extra cash they sacrificed?

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Someone stateside should buy up the remaining stock pile of parts for Alien. Or has that happened????

There's no such thing. The community has made many of the parts available in an on-demand basis. If you need LED's for it, you order from a Pinsider who found a way to make them. Need an I/O board, same deal. Need a stepper motor for the Xeno? It's a basic off the shelf part. Need the computer? Same deal. LCD screen? Same deal, off the shelf. Plastics are the only thing I can think of that is pending creation by the community.

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

You Alien owners are an intense bunch. Circling these threads like buzzards. Got to protect that investment.
It's a theme a lot of people like, if people can keep the game running it should stay pretty valuable due to rarity. No real need for all of the pumping as there are enough people with bottomless wallets in this hobby that it won't really matter. If people will pay over 15K for a box of lights like Magic Girl the sky is the limit for a game that actually plays. It's the comments like "there are only X number and no one is selling so good luck" that really crack me up. If you want something and you are willing to pay market+ you can get pretty much anything you want in this hobby. Will Delt find one under 10K, I doubt it. But that doesn't mean they are not changing hands.

It's as funny as those parroting information from last year about how part X isn't available or the game is a paperweight.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Agent_Hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-alien-2?tu=Agent_Hero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.