9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 9 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

AC/DC premium or Pro

Added: 2015-03-16 12:58:49 UTC • Ended: April 5th, 2015

Price

Wanted

Anyone within an hour drive of central nj, let me know if you have anything.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Lermods's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Lermods's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Upper Freehold, NJ, US

#2 9 years ago

Smart pinhead get the AC/DC!

#3 9 years ago

Apparently Premiums are everywhere for sale so when owners beat your door down to sell you theres, send a few of them my way.

#4 9 years ago

That's exactly what I'm trying to determine, I don't think they are so easy to find, pros too.

I think it's a great candidate for a rerun or VE.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

That's exactly what I'm trying to determine, I don't think they are so easy to find, pros too.
I think it's a great candidate for a rerun or VE.

I'm finally ready to buy a premium, and they're out of production.

#6 9 years ago

An hour drive???? For a pin that no one seems to be selling lately, you better be prepared to drive further than that. I'd probably drive 6-7 hours for a hard to find pin that I really wanted.

#7 9 years ago

Well too bad cuz you've had your chance to get one

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

An hour drive???? For a pin that no one seems to be selling lately, you better be prepared to drive further than that. I'd probably drive 6-7 hours for a hard to find pin that I really wanted.

Patience is a virtue. I don't have to have it right now.i also don't like driving far for games, too many disappointments, learned that long ago.

Also, where I live, an hour radius covers a lot of area.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Also, where I live, an hour radius covers a lot of area

True. Good luck with your search.

#10 9 years ago

Understandably the NIB supply dries up once a game is out of production, but the HUO resales seem to dry up too. It's an interesting phenomenon.

#11 9 years ago

Maybe I need to list my 200ish plays one owner pro with premium armor and a few other mods then.....

#12 9 years ago

I sold a pro for 3,600.00 and it took forever to sell it and of course the price police wined about it. Ed

#13 9 years ago

I might have bit on that, especially if it were in great shape and had LEDS. I'm looking for a pro 3000-3500, premium 5000-5500. If I have to wait, so be it.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

premium 5000-5500.

I'd be really surprised to see them get down this low anytime soon.

#15 9 years ago

Anything under 6k for a premium with some mods and I am interested

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Snurdley:

I'd be really surprised to see them get down this low anytime soon.

I know one that sold for just a little higher about a month ago so its not far off. Had some mods too, including nice topper

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I know one that sold for just a little higher about a month ago so its not far off. Had some mods too, including nice topper

I hope your right, I'd most likely be a buyer at 5500ish for a premium as well . I'm kicking myself for not getting a Lucy when I had the chance.

#18 9 years ago

Premium with under 200 plays went for $5800 very recently in the Chicago area.

#19 9 years ago

Not exactly crawling out from under the woodwork. Two offers so far, one at $8k, another at 5800. I'm not willing to go above $5500. I Have my xmen pro up for sale so would consider a trade for acdc pro/premium +\- cash.

#20 9 years ago

Is that $5800 including shipping? Is it near you? Is it stock or modded?

Edit: oh my bad, must be the post above yours in Chicago for $5800. I thought you were referring to PMs.

#21 9 years ago

Found a premium, picking up Saturday!! And, from a good pinside seller, happy about that.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Found a premium, picking up Saturday!! And, from a good pinside seller, happy about that.

This is impossible the way some Pinsiders were talking earlier! It is like finding a Unicorn or Bigfoot or some thing.

Good to hear. Enjoy!

#24 9 years ago

Picked up the game from a local Pinsider. Awesome game, side mirrors, shaker, clarion back box speakers and amp in the cab. Best sound I've ever heard on a pin. Worked on it a bit yesterday, removing lower PF to clean it (very easy to remove), adding tournament button and a few other little things. I don't think I've ever seen so much wiring on a modern stern before.

Now I need to figure out what in the hell is going on, it's like xmen on steroids.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#25 9 years ago

Wow, that game looks AWESOME in that room, with the red paint and black leather chairs! Congrats Rob. Enjoy!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-acdc-premium-or-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.