New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 166933)

Wanted: AC/DC (BIBLE) (Stern, 2012)

By mozach

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by reifschneider
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

received_1024401364292823 (resized).jpeg
20160517_173645 (resized).jpg
20160517_173721 (resized).jpg
received_1024401374292822 (resized).jpeg
received_1123941304338828 (resized).jpeg
20160905_012123 (resized).jpg
1md1 (resized).jpg
1md2 (resized).jpg
1md3 (resized).jpg
1md4 (resized).jpg
1md5 (resized).jpg
1md6 (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

Archived after 63 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking to buy or trade my premium towards a BIBLE”
2016-09-05
Peachtree City, GA
Wanted

#4 4 years ago

Friday night bump. Maybe after a few beers, selling your BIBLE will sound like a good idea.

#5 4 years ago

I can't seem to part with my BIB LE, even though it never gets played. It was my first NIB. I don't see very many folks selling theirs. However, I think you would enjoy it if you find one to buy

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from ChiroCop:

I can't seem to part with my BIB LE, even though it never gets played

Well if you change your mind, let me know. It'd be going to a good home.

#7 4 years ago

how is an LE and upgrade from a premium? Just different art package. Not really "upgrading" anything. Just art preference.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

how is an LE and upgrade from a premium? Just different art package. Not really "upgrading" anything. Just art preference.

Yeah, but there's something about the look of that art package. Maybe upgrade isn't the right word, but I whatever it is, I want one.

#9 4 years ago

Sunday night bump

#10 4 years ago

Trying to get together some money for the batman 66 LE? If you own an acdc LE, I can help.

#11 4 years ago

Hey it's my birthday. You know what would be a really cool birthday present....

#12 4 years ago

happy b-day, hope you can find someone out there who will part with one! Eventually one will pop up, hang in there!

p

#13 4 years ago

Seems like LE models and Luci are being sold less and less lately. Even adds for premiums seem rare. GL with your pursuit. Will keep eyes open for you.

#14 4 years ago

Someone help this guy out!!!

#15 4 years ago

How much you willing to pay?

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from FrostyMug:

Seems like LE models and Luci are being sold less and less lately. Even adds for premiums seem rare. GL with your pursuit. Will keep eyes open for you.

Agreed that considering how many were made it rarely comes up for sale.

#18 4 years ago

Just stop looking and 3 or 4 will come up for sale...

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Just stop looking and 3 or 4 will come up for sale...

Or put up a "I'm willing to pay ridiculous money" post.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

It would depend on number of plays, mods, and that kind of thing. But I'd definitely pay the market rate. I also have other games to trade, including an acdc premium if someone wants to "downgrade" and pocket some money.

#21 4 years ago

If it takes a while, and you don't do a trade, I might be interested in you AC/DC Prem in a couple of months ... gotta save some bucks.

#22 4 years ago

You should specify you want a BIBLE in your thread title. Unless you are fine with either LE.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Someone has to say it... Show me the money!

1md6 (resized).jpg
1md5 (resized).jpg
1md4 (resized).jpg
1md3 (resized).jpg
1md2 (resized).jpg
1md1 (resized).jpg

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

You should specify you want a BIBLE in your thread title.

Done. Now the offers should start rolling in.

#25 4 years ago

Here in Canada we lost one in transport last winter. They were paying out $2 a pound. It got worse the more they moved it. Now nothing of value or salvage. On a better note the other Let It Be Rock sold here to some lucky guy reasonably priced & about 100 plays. Good luck on your search, the BIBLE had been pimped out with lots of extra's.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/one-less-acdc-biblewritten-off

#26 4 years ago

Just sold a Luci and have another one that's already getting interest buy it has more mods. All really are the same but the black and blue look so good on BIBLE but Luci is a close second. The cannon mods are great plus the Helen art is nice too plus Joe's drum kit is nice for the diverters. Just a few pics to help in case you have not seen some of the mods. Good luck in your hunt.

20160905_012123 (resized).jpg

received_1123941304338828 (resized).jpeg

received_1024401374292822 (resized).jpeg

20160517_173721 (resized).jpg

20160517_173645 (resized).jpg

received_1024401364292823 (resized).jpeg

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Just sold a Luci and have another one that's already getting interest buy it has more mods. All really are the same but the black and blue look so good on BIBLE but Luci is a close second.

Thanks Buddy. Love the pic with the four different versions all lined up. I like the Luci version, but I gotta have a BIB. Keep me in mind if you run across one.

2 months later
#28 3 years ago

Curious if you ever found your BIB?

#29 3 years ago

Last I heard is that he gave up.

#30 3 years ago

love that ACDC dedication.... BUTTTTTT no BIBLE??? its like toooo cool, but you will always have to say, "yeah but I don't have the "best" one.... ha

I will have that lineup of metallica at somepoint BUT it WILL be complete when its complete! HA

just bustin your chops!

#31 3 years ago

He had his chance, I purchased the BIBLE he passed on. I had to wait on him to back out. It's got a new home in KY. So happy I purchased the BIBLE.

#32 3 years ago

Awesome to hear that you're happy about the purchase! Never seen one person, but sure looks sharp in photos.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside