(Topic ID: 200084)

Wanted - .900 Token Mechs

By dannylite

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Wanted - .900 Token Mechs

Added: 2017-10-12 13:01:21 UTC • Ended: July 29th, 2018

Price

Wanted

Looking for 30 to 40 .900 token mechs to switch my location over from quarters. I tried using .984 token mechs but they are still accepting quarters and this defeats my purpose. Pm me if you have any lying around. thanks

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are dannylite's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to dannylite's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Baltimore, MD, US

1 week later
    #2 6 years ago

Thanks to arcademojo for hooking me up but I'm still looking for more .900 token

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

use imonex mechs that is for quarters / .984 and just move the screw on it to make only accept .900 (if you have any)

#4 6 years ago

Thanks for the tip silver_spinner I'll see if I have any imonex in the pile I have.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from silver_spinner:

use imonex mechs that is for quarters / .984 and just move the screw on it to make only accept .900 (if you have any)

The tokens will fall/reject inside the mech because they are smaller than a quarter. The entry is set to block coins that are too large, the inside path will reject coins that are too small.

#6 6 years ago

i have imonex that run .900, .984 and quarters at various places.
    i can adjust the mechs to accept just .900 alone
    or .984 and quarters.
    to accept only .900, move the screw to the left so its the size of only a .900. so anything LARGER than a .900 (including larger tokens and quarters) wont fall through.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-900-token-mechs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.