3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by D-Gottlieb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 3 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

wanted

Wanted: 300 or Top Score

Added: 2018-05-06 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (June 21st, 2019)

#2 3 years ago

Fun game! I love the bonus animation in the backglass. All the good ones seem to be out in the Mid-West.

Hope you find it!

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Fun game! I love the bonus animation in the backglass. All the good ones seem to be out in the Mid-West.
Hope you find it!

Thanks, I had one growing up in the late 80s, my dad got it in an auction. The thing was beat to hell, but we played the crap out of it. Unfortunatly it was stored away in the basement with no playfield glass, play field was totally warped and trashed. I kept all the plastics and backglass from it. Hoping to run into another one, I always seek the game out when I go to shows.

#4 3 years ago

Love my Top Score. I separated the pop bumper circuits with an extra relay and the ball bounces back and forth between them better. One of my favorites.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!