1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by D-Gottlieb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 1 year ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted: 300 or Top Score

Added: May 7th, 2018 Re-listed: 2 times (June 21st, 2019)

Item description

On the search for a 300 or Top Score. Who would like to get rid of one in the Michigan area. Looking for around $700. If you have one that has an ok playfield but beat up plastics I'd take. I have a set from an old one I had.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Saint Clair Shores, MI, US

Seller insights

These are Buffooned's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Buffooned's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Fun game! I love the bonus animation in the backglass. All the good ones seem to be out in the Mid-West.

Hope you find it!

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Fun game! I love the bonus animation in the backglass. All the good ones seem to be out in the Mid-West.
Hope you find it!

Thanks, I had one growing up in the late 80s, my dad got it in an auction. The thing was beat to hell, but we played the crap out of it. Unfortunatly it was stored away in the basement with no playfield glass, play field was totally warped and trashed. I kept all the plastics and backglass from it. Hoping to run into another one, I always seek the game out when I go to shows.

#4 1 year ago

Love my Top Score. I separated the pop bumper circuits with an extra relay and the ball bounces back and forth between them better. One of my favorites.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside