• Latest reply 3 years ago by dung
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201010_045906_HDR (resized).jpg
20190902_062813 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I've bought from Justin before. Solid dude...buy with confidence!

I wish him luck.

I have a title on his want list that I want to get rid of, but not going near his valuations of trade. Not going to get rid of a top tier title for one or two overvalued c titles.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

yea, I think he is reaching on his prices. $5k whirlwind? For a top tier game or newer stern he would have to break off his entire collection almost.

For an unshopped WW.

I don't think he needs to do off his entire collection, but I just don't get this. 1700 for a hyperball? I know pins are up, but they sit for 800 here.There was a spring break with cab issues for a good long while at 900 that didn't sell. 1200 for a basket case jokerz? 2800 for an unshopped dungeouns and dragons?

The more I look the worse this offer is. If I valued my tom at over double its value in a trade it might be ok, but I'd be getting a bunch of junk that needs work. There is no upside.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Keroppi:

woody76
dung
Maybe I need to re-word the ad some...those are NOT trade valuations.
Those are INTENTIONALLY high prices...for sales I do NOT want to do. I only want to trade.
However, until I posted those prices, I'd get 5 "how much for XXX title a day" messages.
Those are the "I only want to trade, but people keep asking me to sell, so I'll put a big number on it so they leave me alone" prices.
In trade value, I'd expect back down to earth valuation, and I'd even expect to take it on the chin some on top of it.

Well my apologies for being harsh. I too have run into people wanting cash prices when you want to trade.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 179.00
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/want-to-trade-up-multiple-pins-for-one-14-games-available-tx?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.