Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by fxdwg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I bought a MMR with black armor kit. I had to wait on the lockdown bar for 3 mouths and they sent the wrong one. I don't want to deal with it so I would like to just trade it for the one I need. It's a new Black Stern Dual Latch Lockdown Bar I believe. It has the long tabs with square holes in it standard wide . I need a black one for my MMR. So if you want to deal let me know.

#2 6 years ago

Bump

1 week later
#3 6 years ago

No trades

#4 6 years ago

do you just need the regular stern black one? or is that the one you are trading? im confused. although it is early and I have been working my butt off as of late.

let me know, im pretty sure I have a standard stern black matte finish one at home with the tab lockdowns...

-troy

#5 6 years ago

The one they sent me was a Black Stern Dual Latch Lockdown Bar and it's the wrong one. I need a black one for MMR a Williams one.
Russ

#6 6 years ago

gotcha, ok sorry. see I was confused. sorry I cant help.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/want-to-trade-new-lockdown-bar-for-the-one-i-need and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.