DSC_8344_(Custom).JPG
DSC_8343_(Custom).JPG
DSC_8342_(Custom).JPG
DSC_6449_(Large).JPG
DSC_6445_(Custom).JPG
DSC_6440_(Custom).JPG
#1 11 years ago

Edit: Game is sold.

I'm looking to trade my JP. If you've seen my other thread about my games at Pizza West, this is a different machine (I have two).

Right now I'm strictly looking for a trade for DE Star Wars, RFM/SWE1 (preferably a combo), or TAF. Obviously there would be +cash involved depending on the game and condition. I'm mainly looking for a player's game. Not a complete beater, but no high end restores or anything crazy nice.

The JP has a NOS playfield with a little over 1200 plays on it. I put Cliffy protectors on it from day one after the swap. No missing or broken parts and it has a topper. Everything is 100%. It has LEDs throughout, except for the 555s at the Bunker, Control Room, and Power shed as LEDs kept falling out. The GI is color matched and I apologize to those who don't like that. It was my second machine to install LEDs and I went a little overboard.

Someone did some touch up work to the sides of the backbox and did a pretty good job. If you look you can see what they did. But it isn't noticeable unless you search for it.

The only thing broken is where the subway ramp mounts to the VUK. The plastic mounting tabs broke and an operator made a metal bracket to mount the subway to the VUK. The power supply also had some previous work done to it, typical stuff like fuse clips replaced, header replaced, bridge replaced. I think the PPB also had some pins replaced at some point.

Album of pics can be found here:
http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i454/stangbat/Jurassic%20Park/

BTW, the TZ playfield isn't resting directly on the carpet.

DSC_6440_(Custom).JPGDSC_6440_(Custom).JPG DSC_6445_(Custom).JPGDSC_6445_(Custom).JPG DSC_6449_(Large).JPGDSC_6449_(Large).JPG DSC_8342_(Custom).JPGDSC_8342_(Custom).JPG DSC_8343_(Custom).JPGDSC_8343_(Custom).JPG DSC_8344_(Custom).JPGDSC_8344_(Custom).JPG

#2 11 years ago

fun game. Wish I had mine back. Good luck with finding a suitable trade. Bump

#3 11 years ago

Played this recently and it looks and plays great. I want to buy it, but I also want you to trade for an TAF so you can put that on location, too.

#4 11 years ago

Well I know you want to trade but if you change your mind and sell shoot me a private message, I've got money and would be willing to buy, so keep me in mind. Thanks

Jon

#5 11 years ago

Man if you were closer, I'd pay you straight cash right now.

#6 11 years ago

I only have a street fighter II that I would trade but that would obviously need cash added too.

#7 11 years ago

Deal with confidence, Stangbat is a great guy. And Jurassic Park is a great game, one of my favorites from that era. Kids love the dinosaur.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mariposa, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 18.95
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/want-to-trade-my-jp-kc-metro-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.