New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 241417)

Want to sell 3-4 games. But which ones?

By WackyBrakke

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Dantesmark
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

35885F87-E192-4681-9563-2B2CDC2F0968 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from WackyBrakke:

First off let me apologize. I know people do these threads all the time and I myself have done it before. But this time it’s a real emergency. I want to sell 3-4 games because I am simply busting at the seams and want some space back. So what to sell?
    Star Trek LE - My first acquisition and a beautiful game. Also a blast to play. Feels like a keeper
    Walking Dead LE - Simply put....Fun! Feels like a keeper
    Total Nuclear Annihilation - Love the unique game plays. Fast. Fun. Feels like a keeper
    Spider-Man LE - Gorgeous. Fun. Fast. Drove 1500 miles round trip to pick it up. Feels like a keeper
    Wizard of Oz RR 2.0 boards - Extremely gorgeous game. Deep code. Jury is out on whether or not I like to play it. Should be a keeper but not sure
    Lord of the Rings - I am wrapping up a Playfield swap. It looks better then NIB now. Great game. Keeper
    Simpson’s Pinball Party - Awesome deep game. Packed with toys. Favorite theme for me. Keeper
    Monster Bash LE - Pretty new to me still. Very gorgeous. Not deep code, but fun code. Keeper
    Metallica - Favorite game in this household. I’d get murdered if I sold it. Bolted to the floor
    Medieval Madness LE - Very fun game. Deep enough code, fun shooter, great call outs. Feels like a keeper
    Attack from Mars LE- Also a fun game and great theme. First game I ever beat! Feels like a keeper
    Dialed In LE - Game is packed with code and toys. It’s fun to play, but some shots frustrating. Theme is meh. Should be a keeper but IDK
    Funhouse - Great classic. Fairly new to me. Going to be my next refurb project. Keeper
    Munsters LE - Interesting game. Code kind sucks though. The LE is pretty. It is fun to play even though the code is weird/sucks. IDK might sell :-/
    Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle - I don’t have it yet. Looks fun. Going to wait and get it and play it. Keeper? IDK yet
    Black Knight LE - I don’t have it yet. No idea if it’ll be a keeper or not, need to wait and see.
    So what the hell? Sell WOZ, DI and Munsters? Then wait and see on the 2 I don’t have yet and see if they are keeper or not? Can’t believe WOZ and DI fell to the bottom like that. I don’t want to sell any of them, but if I had to choose 3-4 I guess this is how it shakes out? Thoughts?

I agree. WOZ, DI and Munsters. Sell sell sell.

And again I apologize about Monopoly. I really wanted it, Wife didn’t.

#43 1 year ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

What a thread. My Uncle is dying and trying to figure out things before passing. This OP is laying in bed worrying about what pinball to sell.

Are you and WackyBrakke related?

#46 1 year ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

MM and Munsters.
    I find MM boring. I don't even turn mine on any more. Hit this ramp 4x's, hit this loop 4x's....now do it all again 3x's.

I noticed you own TNA. How’s the replayability with that title as I was thinking of getting one. Seriously, looks fun but repetitive? I played Munsters, wanted to shoot the pin then myself.

#47 1 year ago
    Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

I went from 30 to 4. I was so attached to all my pins but as someone on Pinside said when I asked the same question you are now (don't remember who it was but they were 100% accurate) once you sell that first one it becomes easier. Sell two, even easier. Sell three, .......... I would say I miss a few, primarily Addams Family and Twilight Zone. Maybe I will get those two pins again one day.

You downsized, really? New hobby looming?

#49 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rockytop:

I'm sorry for what your uncle is going through, but in the OP's defense, this is a pinball forum, and virtually the whole site is trivial in comparison to what your uncle is facing.

That’s why I asked if they were related. Odd thing to post in pinball thread if they aren’t.

#54 1 year ago

Lmao. Sounds like heaven Bud. As always wishing you and your family health and prosperity! One of the good ones bro.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 24.50
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 159.00
    $ 65.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 32.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 20.00
    Lighting - Other
    Professor Pinball
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Other
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 36.99
    Playfield - Other
    Pinball Stuff
    $ 9.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Bent Mods
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Creo Pinball
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 8,999.99
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 225.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    FlyLand Designs
    $ 24.25
    Lighting - Other
    The MOD Couple
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 49.00
    $ 92.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 62.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 9,999.99
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside