image.jpg
iron_man_hardware_3.jpg
iron_man_hardware_2.jpg
iron_man_hardware.jpg
IronMan_is_in_the_GRG_034.JPG
IronMan_is_in_the_GRG_032.JPG
IronMan_is_in_the_GRG_028.JPG
IronMan_is_in_the_GRG_026.JPG
There are 291 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 11 years ago

BigLaw , my Brite Flash-n Led in War Machine's shoulder mount Gun has went out , actually it was DOA when I got it .. Do you have a 5mm White Led w/ 2'' leads ?

Ironman_video_3_020.JPGIronman_video_3_020.JPG

#252 11 years ago

Congrats on the IM.

Mod it out, and piss off the old stale codgers on pinside!

#253 11 years ago

That I will Firebaall !! Every Led in the inserts was a 3-Led white from PBL ,, Those are out and I have CoinTaker's Premiums , Frosted & Retro's color match to the insert .. I Need Shanetastic to drop by w/ his Android so i can film in 1080 ... lOOk's Awesome now ...

#254 11 years ago

5mm led. yea i got one BR. want me to send you one. or repair yours?

#255 11 years ago

BR:

Congrats on the IM! You will love it if fast brutal games are your thing. I am glad you hooked up with Buddy, he is such a nice guy.

I am not really one for powder coating but I have to say that candy apple red is the nicest match I have ever seen. You should do that. I might even consider that. Really sharp. I can see that the right LEDs under the inserts would really make the game pop. Nice colors chosen for the character inserts.

Got to agree with others that less is more on this game in terms of play and maintenance. I have had to do a few things: reset a couple of posts misplaced at the factory; make the slings a little stronger. Other than those, I do not see any big maintenance issues. I bought a spare Iron Monger just in case Really don't know where Nelson is coming from on a lot of this. If it seems like the game is readily available, having searched for one recently, they aren't. It has become a bit of the flavor of the month, so all the attention lately may make it seem so, but it is a bit misleading.

If you figure out what lights EB and Special consistently, fill me in. I don't know how many games I have played, and I still am unsure.

Have fun! Read the pinball news write up on the game. Gave some interesting perspectives on why certain things are the way they are on the game.

Dan

#256 11 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

The ramps are paper thin...

Wow, another LIE. You're on a roll! If I held up a piece of paper to Ironman's plastic ramps, you'd clearly see that the plastic is thicker than the paper.

All pinball machines with plastic ramps have potentially breakable ramps. IM has metal protectors at the entrances, the most likely place for them to break. It's not a very airball prone game, so it stands to reason that the rest of the ramps are safe as well.

#257 11 years ago

I heard transformers sucked.

ROUND 3 FIGHT!

#258 11 years ago

Dan, I never said they were "readily available" (whatever that means). It's not like you can go to Sears and buy one. At least not anymore...What I said, basically, is that if someone wants one, they'll get one. I don't know how long you looked, but when you found it you paid $4k. Some might pay $5k for theirs, but those typically have powder, light kits, FF, etc. Someone needs to pay $6k for Gerry's. it is what it is.

I don't know what all the fuss is about. I said that 1,100 machines is plenty. And it sure seems to be, because I have yet to hear about one person that was hell bent on getting one be shut out. And is that such a bad thing?

Post edited by TheFamilyArcade : Because John Borg confirmed there are 1800 IM. So 700 more than people thought.

#260 11 years ago

Why did B_R get the ban hammer?

#261 11 years ago

He's too real son!

#262 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

That was going to be my next post. PM me if you don't want to say it publicly?

#263 11 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

He's too real son!

Maybe the spelling police locked him up? o_0 i kid lol

#264 11 years ago

What does the ban hammer do?

#265 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I don't know but I'm pretty sure this thread was locked at some point yesterday. Then it got unlocked. People didn't miss a beat and started fighting again in it almost immediately. Funny sh#t! Too bad br got the ban though.

#266 11 years ago

I just saw this B_R...............congrats on the IM!!!!

#267 11 years ago

The thread was locked but I figured things might be OK to unlock so I unlocked it. It will stay open as long as people be nice and stay on topic. Not sure that will happen yet.

#268 11 years ago

This thread ain't nothing but fists and haymakers!

'merica, F*&k yeah!

knockout.jpgknockout.jpg

#269 11 years ago

Just saw the other question. Why the ban. I do not know where but he posted a joke that did not work well. Anytime you want to post a joke, make sure it does not use difference races. Does not matter if you think it is funny.

#270 11 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

It will stay open as long as people be nice and stay on topic.

If by "stay on topic" you mean "continue to fight" then you have no worries. That's not a problem. Keep this baby open!

#271 11 years ago

Actually, if its the joke I'm thinking of...."So these two politicians walk into a brothel"....

#272 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Maybe the spelling police locked him up? o_0 i kid lol

First price police, pc police and now penmanship policeman? That said, BR has a very unique style in a lot of ways!

Dan

#274 11 years ago

I knew he had some crazy ass shit going on, on the bash but its been months since i logged in there.

#276 11 years ago

Not that it matters but a ban costs you 20% of your "karma" points. That would be like 14000 points. 1st ban is a week and 2nd ban is 2 weeks and so on... I never saw what happened.

#277 11 years ago

What generally happened to get B_R suspended/banned?

#278 11 years ago

Pinside isn't the same without B_R's humor here. Awaiting your return BR!

#279 11 years ago

He definatly is an intresting, colorful person. Hopefully he will be back soon.

#280 11 years ago

That explains the reason he didn't respond to my PM then...

#281 11 years ago

Un ban! Un ban! Un ban!

#282 11 years ago

Bummer!!! I am a big B_R fan.
He'll be back

#283 11 years ago

Bumping this to get B_R back ASAP

#284 11 years ago

He'll be back

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#285 11 years ago

B_R, Thanks for having us (myself & Trident) over for lunch break. That IRONMAN is "OFF THE HOOK" I think I have found my next pin.

#286 11 years ago

When is BR's exile over?

#287 11 years ago

He should be free now

#288 11 years ago

Hey B_R, here's a shot of whiskey for when you get back:

shot.jpgshot.jpg

#289 11 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Hey B_R, here's a shot of whiskey for when you get back:

good one, how's the Congo playing?

#290 11 years ago
Quoted from JesseB:

good one, how's the Congo playing?

Jesse, I just did a routine wax job on Congo, and it's playing hard & fast, man, but it's still nothing compared to Iron Man which I see you now have in your collection. How you liking your Iron Man? For mine, I widened the outlanes to the max, jacked the back legs up to the max, put on a few coats of wax, and now I think I'm screwed to the max because it's the hardest pin I have ever played, haha.

#291 11 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

How you liking your Iron Man?

Absolutely love IM, I have it set up difficult, but not the most difficult as I have 2 young boys that I enjoy seeing having a good game on occasion. Probably never selling that title due to the pure fun and adrenalin rush.

Take care,
Jesse

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

There are 291 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/want-to-buy-ironman-b_r/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.