• Latest reply 9 years ago by ahdelarge
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-557.jpg
#1 9 years ago

looking for spare sparky to custom paint.

#2 9 years ago

Check with Terry at pinball life

#3 9 years ago

good luck - when I tried, they weren't selling

#4 9 years ago

I haven't been able to find one either. I would place good money on the fact that Stern is hoarding them for their DD edition games...which is a real shame, because frankly, all the ones I've seen pictures of from those kinda look like crap IMO...very disappointing.

#5 9 years ago

Terry apparently can't get them anymore. Hard to say if that's at temp thing or more permanent. They've never bean "easy" to find, but I guess it's really difficult now.

#6 9 years ago

Guess I'll have to go to my distrib and see if he can order one....without taking a huge markup. Hope all of Stern's DD Random Premiums sit unsold in distro warehouses. =P

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Terry apparently can't get them anymore. Hard to say if that's at temp thing or more permanent. They've never bean "easy" to find, but I guess it's really difficult now.

What... did you get the last one?

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from dug:

What... did you get the last one?

lol. Actually someone got one from Terry after me for less!

#9 9 years ago

thanks for input guys. hope stern eventually starts producing more, dirty donny or not. sparky is one of the most elite pb toys of all time in my book.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

thanks for input guys. hope stern eventually starts producing more, dirty donny or not. sparky is one of the most elite pb toys of all time in my book.

YES !!!

#11 9 years ago

image-557.jpgimage-557.jpg
"It's a conspiracy " I say

#12 9 years ago

Kind of like the Chinese tera cotta warriors, but not as cool.

#13 9 years ago

I like how the sparky in the middle of the front row is looking at the camera kinda like. What u looking at punk?

#14 9 years ago

Sparky is the coolest of cool pinball toys without a doubt.

Hopefully some make their way down to Australia one of these days.

#15 9 years ago

There was one up on PBL again last night...225.. Guess Terry wanted to make some easy money and someone obliged him, lol. It's gone now.

#17 9 years ago

Can't believe Stern doesn't make more of these, the market is there and people WANT them. I thought Stern was in the pinball business to make money.

#18 9 years ago

I've said it before, but Stern should make a cheaper bobble head version and sell on their web store. I'd love a Sparky for my desk at work. Such a great original character.

Cheers!
Adam.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/want-to-buy-an-extra-sparky-for-metallica and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.