Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-668.jpg
mailbox-smoking2.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Looking to buy a MMR LE or someone's spot in line everyone says there still available?
I will call some pinball dealers tomorrow I'm hooked after playing it at Logan's it's incredible!
Let me know I'm willing to pay a finders fee?

#2 9 years ago

Rick, you know you are not allowed to have multiple handles.

But seriously, if you are really looking to get a spot, several have come available over the past few weeks. I'm sure if you keep looking they will pop up.

Edit: No need to pay a finders fee either! Distributors have them available.

#3 9 years ago

PinballStars has the LEs I believe

#4 9 years ago

Contact Larry at Flip N Out pinball. Great guy to deal with. I can't say enough about his customer service. I deal with him for all of my NIB purchases now.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

That's what I was thinking as well. Just watch the forum, plenty of spots available, at good discounts too!

#6 9 years ago

Things must be getting really bad for MMr… desperation has set in.

#7 9 years ago

Someone sold one for $7200 last week

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Just watch the forum, plenty of spots available, at good discounts too!

Where? I just saw the one that was taken,immediately.
Link?......to the plenty, ....plz

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Things must be getting really bad for MMr… desperation has set in.

Yeah..that is for sure...The op is looking for one..and can't find one.

#10 9 years ago

I don't know about sold immediately, but I have seen several threads about people trying to sell their MMR spot complaining that the refunds will no longer be given. One had the distributer tell the buyer he would "try" to sell his spot to give the pinsider his money back. You shouldn't have to look too hard.....

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Someone sold one for $7200 last week

Including shipping, I recall.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Yeah..that is for sure...The op is looking for one..and can't find one.

lol, I thought you were smarter than this?

No one is buying these things unless their getting a grand discount…

#15 9 years ago

How many do you want?
I found 5 threads in 24 seconds of searching

#17 9 years ago

mailbox-smoking2.jpgmailbox-smoking2.jpgI'm sure his mailbox has exploded by now!

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

How many do you want?

OMG

Well the 1st one is not a LE..which is requested in this thread..the 2nd is over 3 months ago..

nice try though.
Why don't you try to be helpful.

Having TeeKee thumbs up you..well, that says it all.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Majesticman:

Looking to buy a MMR LE or someone's spot in line everyone says there still available?
I will call some pinball dealers tomorrow I'm hooked after playing it at Logan's it's incredible!

Hi hondanuts

#20 9 years ago

No, the second is 1 week ago

#21 9 years ago

The 3rd one was started 3 months ago and no update has been given as to all spots being sold. What does that tell you?

#23 9 years ago

This was the best deal I have seen at $7200 shipped
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-le-black-trim-fs

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

No, the second is 1 week ago

You really have some issues...ok, the 2nd is also a mmr..not Le.
As op is requested..
The only one that "was" a mrr-le in your provided links, is over 3 months old.
Just let it go.

#25 9 years ago

2.88 rating for mm? What's so great about Mmrle?

image-668.jpgimage-668.jpg
#26 9 years ago
Quoted from Majesticman:

Hmmmm so you say it's incredible? Does that mean your gunna raise your ranking on MM from 2.8 to 3.0?

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

lol, I thought you were smarter than this?

Yeah, you are right..I was at one time considering buying a Hep from you.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

You really have some issues...ok, the 2nd is also a mmr..not Le.As op is requested..The only one that "was" a mrr-le in your provided links, is over 3 months old.Just let it go.

News flash for you.......They are all LE. And they haven't even sold all of those yet. Who's the one with issues? If someone is looking to buy one, and they haven't sold all of the 1000 LE models, do you really think they are going to make a special non LE version?

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

You really have some issues...ok, the 2nd is also a mmr..not Le.
As op is requested..
The only one that "was" a mrr-le in your provided links, is over 3 months old.
Just let it go.

He's the typical original MM owner trolling on anything MMr

#30 9 years ago

Sry op!

Looks like your thread is officially Highjacked.

I'm out.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Wait, what? I'm trying to figure out who is trolling who here.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Really? What have I said that you find "trolling". I said that there are several spots and posted some links for those spots.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Wait, what? I'm trying to figure out who is trolling who here.

EXACTLY!

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Now why the hell would you do that?

#35 9 years ago

I found one #28 thanks guys

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from Majesticman:

You found number 28 or you found 28 more people willing to dump it?

#37 9 years ago

Hey shinyballs, now if I posted this:
"Wow, #28 huh, that must mean #29 through 1000 are still available"
that would be trolling. I posted a few links to available threads for the op.....issues huh
Congrads OP, hope you are happy with your purchase. Nothing like unboxing a new pinball machine

Edit: for the record it took the OP 1 hr and 2 min to locate an available MMRLE spot

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from Majesticman:

A finder's fee? Save your money and make a phone call or two. There are hundreds available. If you can't find one tomorrow, you're probably not trying.

#39 9 years ago

I'd sell mine for the $1k deposit and you assume the balance. Not sure if PPS (the seller) will honor the warranty

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from Majesticman:

enjoy your game.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

ShinyBall said:

Now why the hell would you do that?

If you had the money, why wouldn't you want the alleged best game restored to better than new condition by the best (no argument here) known pinball restorer on the planet? It makes sense, if you have the money.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

But seriously, if you are really looking to get a spot, several have come available over the past few weeks. I'm sure if you keep looking they will pop up.
Edit: No need to pay a finders fee either! Distributors have them available.

If you think these HondaNut clone accounts are the the work of Rick, you are SUPER SUPER naive. He may not be the best at PR but he is not a complete moron.

These accounts are DESIGNED from the start to be caught and reviled. They keep posting absurd BS even after they're exposed. They are the work of some crybaby who can't get over that their MM is being remade. I hope the mods out who's doing it.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

If you had the money, why wouldn't you want the alleged best game restored to better than new condition by the best (no argument here) known pinball restorer on the planet? It makes sense, if you have the money.

I totally agree, buy a pin you love at a solid price and have HEP do it right! Better than new, yeah I agree with that too! Buy it from a middle man.... no, like I said, why the hell would you do that?

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

If you think these HondaNut clone accounts are the the work of Rick, you are SUPER SUPER naive. He may not be the best at PR but he is not a complete moron.
These accounts are DESIGNED from the start to be caught and reviled. They keep posting absurd BS even after they're exposed. They are the work of some crybaby who can't get over that their MM is being remade. I hope the mods out who's doing it.

Okay, relax, it was a joke. OP is obviously a clone account for someone. No one with any business sense would do that. I thought others may pick up on the sarcasm/joking nature of that first line. I'm fully paid on an MMr but I'm not a fan of the way things have been handled (PR/Customer service) as of late. I think everyone needs to relax about MMr, people are taking this way too seriously on both sides.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

I totally agree, buy a pin you love at a solid price and have HEP do it right! Better than new, yeah I agree with that too! Buy it from a middle man.... no, like I said, why the hell would you do that?

Hep has a wait list that's a year long. Some people have more money than time. Must be nice.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Hep has a wait list that's a year long. Some people have more money than time. Must be nice.

Yeah but there are other options that are arguable equal quality of work (Bryan Kelly, McCune, etc.). I don't think people necessarily have to go to HEP to get a high end better than new job done.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/want-to-buy-a-mmr-le-spot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.