10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PC-Pin-NC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TopJimmyCooks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

Skywelker: I have 6 pins and one is for sale. It's a Bally Mystic and it fits your older SS on a budget description. PM me if you want to take a look or just hang out. I'm right off College road.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from PC-Pin-NC:

David, I noticed you have a Tommy in your collection and that is one of my wishlist pins. We have a place at Shell Island and visit Wrightsville quite often. I've never actually played Tommy - I want it as more of a nostalgia thing - grew up in the Tommy era. So, the next time I am down your way, would it be possible for me to come visit you and The Tommy when we are in town?

By all means give me a PM, you're welcome to stop by anytime.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TopJimmyCooks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/want-to-buy-a-machine-in-eastern-nc-or-sc?tu=TopJimmyCooks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.