(Topic ID: 169541)

Want to add a new game but don't like a lot of the new ones. Help!

By DBLM

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0321 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0321 (resized).JPG
    15f72f1d42aece88a4c4be34348f41d10d30e562[1] (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider floyd1977.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 7 years ago

I just bought my first new Stern (TWD) after previously owning Baywatch and Monopoly, neither of which lasted very long in my collection. After having moved TWD into the basement, I'd have a hard time calling it "light".

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

It's funny, but I am not a nudger when I play. For whatever reason, when I played ACDC, MET, and LOTR today just playing them the games were scooting all over the place. I'm a big guy, but it was not like I was doing all the crazy things that I see people do with pinball machines. These games just did not feel as solid to me. Does the fact that they were Pro's make any difference? I am assuming not, but thought that I would ask.

Not really. The premium may have a few extra parts, the weight of which would be negligible compared to the weight of the machine.

Unboxed weights:

TWD: 260 lbs.

The Shadow: 250 lbs.
    TAF: 290 lbs. (Feature heavy)
    ST:TNG: 300 lbs. (Wide body)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider floyd1977.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/want-to-add-a-new-game-but-dont-like-a-lot-of-the-new-ones-help?tu=floyd1977 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.